This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Stuck as a Werewolf? (spoilers)

#1trueBeastslayerPosted 7/12/2010 12:19:34 PM
I turned into a werewolf, then had second thoughts and immediately tried to cure myself. I Talked to the witches, gathered the ingredients, and so on. Unfortunately, Hircine sent me the dream about the Totem of Claw and Fang. So when I went to the Altar for the last part of the cure, the witch told me I had to serve our master first. So even though I did not want to, I played through the Bloodmoon quest as a werewolf. Now when I go to the Altar, the witch says to kill the innocent. I do, but as soon as she is dead, whether I take the heart or not, the witch no longer helps me out. When I talk to her, is is the same as if I talk to any NPC, with topics, but nothing about the cure. If I leave the area and come back I can get multiple hearts of the innocent, but the witch won't help. I have loaded and tried again several times.

I know there is suppose to be a scroll in the Gloomy Cave that will cure me. I know you have to levitate, it is in a icicle, and such, but I can never tell which icicle. I have tried many times over the years since I got this game, but I have never been able to find it, and everyone who tries to help me is too vague about its exact location.

So I figure my options are either spend the rest of my game as a werewolf or start over, unless anyone has any advice.
#2TrughbullPosted 7/12/2010 1:20:53 PM
There are too many options to explain ... help is here.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Bloodmoon:Rite_of_the_Wolf_Giver
---
From Me and Mine to You And Yours - Trughbull
#3TrughbullPosted 7/12/2010 1:28:25 PM
http://images.uesp.net//7/71/BM-map-Gloomy_Cave.jpg

sorry, forgot to add the map.^.
---
From Me and Mine to You And Yours - Trughbull
#4trueBeastslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2010 1:42:01 PM
@Trughbull

Thank you!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!

As I said, I have tried literally for years, both in real life and in the game, to find the Scroll of Wolf Ender. It was one of my last big goals in Morrowind. Thank you so much for the excellent assistance.