This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you miss out on anything by advancing in factions?

#1CuraslPosted 12/21/2012 8:50:18 PM
I've been playing through the guilds and trying to complete all the quests they give me until I am required to advance in rank before they'll give me anything else. I don't like to miss out on quests, and I don't know if the game will have me "skip", say, Associate-rank quests when I get to a higher rank. Is there any reason at all for delaying advancement, or should I just advance as soon as I can because all of the quest lines will still be there (besides, of course, the whole Fighters Guild and Thieves Guild conflict)?
#2whatmustidoPosted 12/23/2012 8:38:51 PM
All of the quests will still be there until you get to the highest rank, I think.
---
Morality is relative and based on opinions. Everyone has a different opinion, so everyone has a different view on what is right or wrong. What is right?
#3Curasl(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 12:14:11 AM
Glad to hear it, thank you--I like doing all the quests, but I also want to hurry up and outrank certain NPCs. Hopefully random guards will stop whining about my lack of uniform when I'm near the top. :)
#4MustavusPosted 12/27/2012 6:38:08 AM
Curasl posted...
Hopefully random guards will stop whining about my lack of uniform when I'm near the top. :)

Haha, nope.
---
...and that's how I came to be known as the Flourescent Haberdasher.
#5MynameisDirtDogPosted 12/27/2012 8:19:15 AM
Curasl posted...
Hopefully random guards will stop whining about my lack of uniform when I'm near the top. :)

Haha, nope.

wrong
---
Josh Johnson Health Tracker: Josh Johnson is Currently HEALTHY
You can't think when you're ****ing high.
#6MustavusPosted 1/7/2013 4:42:08 PM
MynameisDirtDog posted...
Curasl posted...

Haha, nope.

wrong

And suddenly I realize I'm not sure if I've ever finished the Imperial Legion progression.
---
...and that's how I came to be known as the Flourescent Haberdasher.
#7MynameisDirtDogPosted 1/7/2013 5:22:25 PM
If you outrank them, they don't give you **** about your uniform.
---
Josh Johnson Health Tracker: Josh Johnson is Currently HEALTHY
You can't think when you're ****ing high.