This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need help finding

#1vigoroiscool123Posted 3/28/2013 7:32:31 PM
I've played oblivion and skyrim ALOT ever since they came out. Oblivion is my favorite so far, but I've heard that morrowind is better than both of them. I know it's a VERY ugly game, but I could care less if the gameplay is good. But my problem is I can't find morrowind game of the year addition ANYWHERE for sale and for a reasonable price. I guess my question is, does anyone know where I can buy morrowind: goty for cheap, or have it for sale them selfs?
---
(V)0-0(V) This is Mudcrab. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him achieve world Domination.
#2MynameisDirtDogPosted 3/28/2013 9:24:27 PM
steam
---
Josh Johnson Health Tracker: Josh Johnson is Currently HEALTHY
You can't think when you're ****ing high.
#3rikku32Posted 3/29/2013 12:14:55 PM
Try Glyde.com $15.00 or so.
#4docholliday504Posted 4/2/2013 8:04:05 AM
It Cost me roughly $30 on E-bay about a month ago. I didn't want to pay that much but the lure of an unplayed ES game got to me eventually (and I'm not a PC gamer)

It's worth it. I've logged probabaly 150 hours in the game with no end in sight. Its not ugly if you keep things in perspective (i.e it was made over 10 years ago). The lighting effects are fantastic. My only concern is that my save file is starting to get rather large and I've experienced sporadic freezing. Hopefully its just a blip.
---
Wii Number: 2350 5528 3593 6022
PSN ID: docholliday504 Gamertag: docholliday504 Now Playing Morrowind.
#5MynameisDirtDogPosted 4/2/2013 4:45:14 PM
steam

!!
---
Aaron Cibia WP/PB Tracker: 4 and counting
You can't think when you're ****ing high.
#6mandalore2385Posted 4/4/2013 11:35:05 PM
docholliday504 posted...
It Cost me roughly $30 on E-bay about a month ago. I didn't want to pay that much but the lure of an unplayed ES game got to me eventually (and I'm not a PC gamer)

It's worth it. I've logged probabaly 150 hours in the game with no end in sight. Its not ugly if you keep things in perspective (i.e it was made over 10 years ago). The lighting effects are fantastic. My only concern is that my save file is starting to get rather large and I've experienced sporadic freezing. Hopefully its just a blip.

not a blip. Morrowind is a Great game, but it is buggy as hell. Even the GOTY edition froze on me all the time. If you're playing it on the 360, try switching to the original Xbox if possible. I've heard the freezing is worse on the 360, but either way its going to freeze.
#7rikku32Posted 4/5/2013 6:11:49 PM
I have both Editions, Original and GOTY when they first came out. I also have my Original XBOX Console, they are hard to get or cost to much.

A little advice save often in case of game freeze.