Chapter 3 help pls. (possible spoilers)

#1Tin57Posted 2/24/2008 6:42:44 AM

Gud day! i think im stuck in chapter 3

i've already talked to declan leuvaarden, not sure if its spelled that way, where he says i must enlist the help of either

yaevinn or siegfried. its of course gonna be siegfried since i killed yaevin in the bank affair. i dont know what to do next, i've finished

alvin, the werewolf, bank and a bunch of sidequests can anyone lend me hand? (a walkthrough said that after talking to declan i must proceed to triss to further

advance the story but the only dialogue appearing is the one about my amnesia) is this a bug? has it happened before?

appreciate your replies :D

#2LMagoPosted 2/24/2008 7:30:29 AM
You need destroy few Salamander camps at The Swamp and in The Sewers
---
There is a God! And that God is a fan of TNA!
#3Tin57(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2008 8:04:56 AM

LMago posted...
You need destroy few Salamander camps at The Swamp and in The Sewers
---

but i'vd already done those...:D

#4valheranPosted 2/24/2008 8:34:32 AM
You didn't mention if you actually recruited Siegfried...
#5Tin57(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2008 8:39:59 AM

whoops..i went back to the swamp camp..turns out there were still 3 camping out back :D

but still after that nothing happenned im still in the same dilemma

how do you know if youve defeated the camp in the swamp? is there something you should loot? cause there was an absence of any triggers or journal updates

the camp i know of is in the very northeastern edge of the swamo, is this the right one? are there any other?

just to check the sewer camp was the one you followed into from angus right? and killed a leader(who has a letter that is encoded?) adding to that the hideout where it is only accesible by a guard informant(who will meet you up at midnight down by the sewers) and accesible via ladder from the sewers?(also where the werewolf is)

#6LMagoPosted 2/24/2008 10:48:50 AM
The Swamp:

1)Destroy 3 small salamander camps and free people of Vaska
2)Destroy 1 big salamander camp (you can do it with druids help, this way give you more XP) and pickup letters from body of their leader

The Sewers:

1)Destroy big salamander camp and talk with Jethro when you finish it. Pickup letters, if I remember correctly, from one of chests

Talk with declan leuvaarden
---
#7TrughbullPosted 2/24/2008 1:23:52 PM
When you have collected the written evidence from the Sewers and the Swamp AND the Decoding Device needed to translate them you WILL get a journal entry that says go to Declan. and .. minor spoiler ...

Bet you did not kill Yaevinn at the bank. ;D.
---
From Me and Mine to You And Yours - Trughbull
#8Tin57(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2008 6:53:27 PM

i checked my journal again and....

.....i think i've done all those already, got both documents, decoder gave them to declan, met up with the informant, got the magic stone,saw radovid(the king i think) the last phase of the journal says :'i've known the location of the salamnders and its time to confront them' cant remember what else but...

.....the lock and key quest is finished and i now am in 'the unforgiven' (which says to enlists the help of siegfreid or yaevinn)

how do i complete this quest?

#9Tin57(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2008 6:55:43 PM

valheran posted...
You didn't mention if you actually recruited Siegfried...

i dont know how...where is he btw? do i need to talk to him?

as far as i know i helped him at the bank instead of yaevinn...hope this helps

btw you're right come to think of it, yaevinn kinda escaped...i think :D

#10TrughbullPosted 2/24/2008 7:03:03 PM
Sigfried is training soldiers outside the Order Temple during the daytime. He's the only blonde guy in a sea of red robes. Going towards the cemetary in the Temple Quarter that would be the last door on the left:)
---
From Me and Mine to You And Yours - Trughbull