Quest: Memory of a Blade

#1MBO-SephyPosted 9/26/2008 6:12:54 PM
I'm having a problem with this quest, in Chapter II. Avoiding spoilers:

I'm at the stage where you have to talk to Zoltan. The quest tracker pinpoints the location of the Hairy Bear Inn. I find him around the streets or in Vivaldi's house, but when I talk to him in these places, there is no new chat options for me to advance this quest.

I assume this chat option will only show when I talk to him in the inn. However, he doesn't go to the inn anymore. I never find him in there(during the day, afternoon, evening or late night), and during the day I see him wandering around the streets, following his waypoints(technical stuff, pinpointed spots for the NPC to go) toward the inn, but then he just turns around and goes elsewhere.

This is unnerving. Does anyone have any idea what to do? It's actually quite silly, him walking around town, avoiding to go to the inn as if to tease me.
---
Fallout 3: A post-nuclear shoot 'em up game.
Available Fall '08
#2LMagoPosted 9/27/2008 4:24:01 AM
Are you sure what you talk will all people before Zoltan? You don't need talk to him in Inn, other places work fine.
---
There is a God! And that God is a fan of TNA!
#3MBO-Sephy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2008 7:28:59 AM
My Journal lists the quest in the stage where I have to talk to Zoltan.

***SPOILERS***

I talked to Thaler, which advanced the quest to a stage where I had to "press him a bit harder" to get the info. I did, and he talked about the gambler in the Hairy Bear Inn. I talked to that one, and he told me about the Gardener. Then I talked to the Gardener, and he told me Shani met the witcher the sword belonged to. I talked to her, and she told me to talk to Zoltan.
---
Fallout 3: A post-nuclear shoot 'em up game.
Available October 28th, 2008
#4topey327Posted 10/4/2008 10:55:46 AM
I'm also stuck on this part of the quest. Zoltan won't give me any dialogue options regarding the sword.
#5maoricPosted 10/12/2008 8:42:32 AM
Same here. Zoltan doesn't have any topics to further the quest, and I've already done everything else the quest wanted.

I've even gone into Act III, hoping that he'd finish it up later, but still nothing.

---
Go to synaesthesia.
~Rez