Ring for Shani

#1IvashankoPosted 1/4/2009 12:16:54 AM
How to find? I can't seem to find it at any of the shops or anything like that. ;_;
---
/\/\||NG |\|O. Allian
We lost. But we will return. Russia, World Cup Leaders, 2010.
#2RoninzetaPosted 1/4/2009 4:54:33 AM
You're kidding, right? There's a guy just outside her house that sells nothing but jewelery and gloves. Fat guy, I think he's called "Peddler." I believe she wants a silver amber ring, though that might not be all she'll accpet.
#3Ivashanko(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2009 7:47:32 AM
I wish I was kidding. >< I've been to that guy at least five times since finding out about the ring, and guess what? Nothing. Absolotely nothing.

Which is why I asked here, because I believed there was a particular place to find it. <_< I suppose Lady Luck doesn't smile on me is all.
---
/\/\||NG |\|O. Allian
#4RoninzetaPosted 1/4/2009 8:09:27 AM
That's chapter 3, right? You can also find random "Merchants" in the Trade Quarter, in that busy place behind city hall and the bank. They sell rings and such. I'm not sure if Larivaldi (or whatever his name is) is still selling items in chapter 3, but he also carries rings.
#5Ivashanko(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2009 10:00:05 AM
Yes, it is, and no one I've gone too is selling one. ><

I can go back to this quest in later chapters right? I'm very close to being done with chapter three (it wasn't all that long), and I don't want to wait aruond anymore.
---
/\/\||NG |\|O. Allian
#6RoninzetaPosted 1/4/2009 11:30:52 AM
No, you can't sleep with Shani again later. Don't worry, though, getting her Sex card or not has no impact on the rest of the game. She'll still be happy that you gave her Alvin. Just look up her card on the Witcher Wiki and move on. But it's really wierd that you cannot find ANY rings, anywhere? I'm usually selling them off by the handfuls each chapter, and anything you sell remains in the vendor's inventory for the rest of the chapter (maybe even the game).
#7Ivashanko(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2009 11:42:44 AM
Oh, I can find rings, but she's rejected all of them outrightly.

And I don't care/want sex cards. >_> My Witcher is one who would rather have money then girls (I get pretty deep into my RPG's if they're good.) I just thought that this would lead to me finding out more about Shani/my Witcher, which is always something I like to do.
---
/\/\||NG |\|O. Allian