Very Old Wine

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher
  3. Very Old Wine

User Info: KamaCausey

KamaCausey
7 years ago#1
In the quest where you must retrieve the wine from the haunted mansion (Ch. 2). I noticed while mixing potions that the wine can be used as an ingredient, anyone know what can be made or how?

User Info: WolfAlmighty

WolfAlmighty
7 years ago#2
An ingredient or a potion base? All strong alcohols can be used as a potion base. If it's an ingredient, then it would just be able to make anything that would normally use that ingredient.

User Info: KamaCausey

KamaCausey
7 years ago#3
No, it's a medium strength alcohol so it can't be used as a base, but it can be used after selecting the base. It doesn't say that it has any ingredients in it. I tried mixing all 3 of them but that made a bad potion.

User Info: VoodooTiger

VoodooTiger
7 years ago#4
I added some to an empty slot when making another potion, and it had no effect. Just a normal version of that same one I made. Stacked with the rest...
I have it on good authority; if you type Google into Google, you can break the internet. So please, no one try it, even for a joke. ~ Jen, The I.T. Crowd
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher
  3. Very Old Wine

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived