Should I buy?

#1monkeygirl82Posted 1/4/2008 1:32:02 AM
I want to know your opinions on this game. Should I order it?
---
I gots skills that kills!
#2SomeCrazyGuyPosted 1/10/2008 11:08:01 AM
Personally, I'd suggest GBC2 over GBC3, since this one is just too easy, and in my opinion, a lot less fun.
---
---
•••••••••• "Pfft, socializing... What's with that? That fad will never last." ~ Kabutroid •••••••••• ••• Š¤M€ĮŽåžŸđÚ˙ •••
#3monkeygirl82(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2008 2:02:23 AM
Okay, thank you for your opinion.

I really like your HM:64 FAQ! Can I have your autograph?!?
---
I gots skills that kills!
#4monkeygirl82(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2008 11:13:25 PM
PLEASE?!? XD

Here, sign this. *Shoves scrap of paper into SomeCrazyGuy's face*

---
}i{ I have a dream, and in it something eats you! }i{ ~Happy Bunnie
#5SomeCrazyGuyPosted 1/24/2008 12:53:09 PM
o_o;

S-Sure...

Š¤M€ĮŽåžŸđÚ˙
To an awesome fan,
monkeygirl82

...That'll be $100 USD please. n_n
(I don't check the GBC boards often)
---
---
•••••••••• "Pfft, socializing... What's with that? That fad will never last." ~ Kabutroid •••••••••• ••• Š¤M€ĮŽåžŸđÚ˙ •••
#6kaelizPosted 2/1/2008 3:14:27 AM
Should I order a copy?
How hard is it to get now?
Is this game as fun as the rest of the HMgames?

-----
What would happen if the Elaments
of Fire, Water, Earth and Air clashed?
#7SomeCrazyGuyPosted 2/1/2008 8:39:54 AM
Honestly, I'm in the minority in this belief... Besides the GBA and later, handheld HM games aren't very well liked, even by many fans of the series, but I still enjoy playing GBC2 from time to time, and even GBC.

As for ordering it, go with eBay... Just make sure to buy from a trust-worthy seller, say, with 99+% positive feedback and 500+ sales.
---
---
#8realworksuksPosted 2/2/2008 7:47:46 PM
i'm an avid harvest moon fan, honestly this game sucks ass. I use to own it and played it over a long vacation back in 2002, it sucks...... if you are going on a trip and need some harvest moon fun go pick up friends of mineral town.
---
Currently playing: Half Life 2, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Zelda Minish Cap.