event as in Battleship.... Possible Spoilers.

#1Link123Posted 5/5/2008 4:31:30 PM
Hi. I just finished the Battleship and was wondering if a similiar event takes place, where you have to split up your party in the same way or something like it?

Because a lot of the characters I hadn't been using and they were pretty much useless.

Thanks in advance.
#2Dawn_WandererPosted 5/5/2008 7:07:11 PM
No, it doesn't but...

Because a lot of the characters I hadn't been using and they were pretty much useless.

That's your own fault for not using them.

This game features a quick and easy Party-Switcher. It's NOT that hard to press the L1 (or was it R1?) in the field while you're walking around to spread out EXP between ALL your characters.
---
When you tour outside the U.S., Freezepop says to tell people you're from "near Canada."
#3Link123(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2008 9:02:05 AM
Yeah I know. But I prefer to use specific characters, than others.
#4MikoNoNytePosted 5/6/2008 6:27:15 PM
Several side quests will require you to use a specific person, AND if you go for the Solomon Crest side quest you will regret wholly not leveling some of them up. HE gets to pick the party, not you.
#5pipitugaPosted 5/7/2008 7:26:53 AM
People should know (atleast ones that play RPG's alot) that u ALWAYS and then I mean ALWAYS have to fight with EVERYONE eventualy in the game...

However I wasted the rest aswell.. Knewing it prolly would happen and it did..
Tho I didn't worrie because I just putted my strongest and weakest of my main party with the 2 I never use and the other team I putted my 2 mid main characters with the other 2 I never use...
Easy duz it =P