event as in Battleship.... Possible Spoilers.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Shadow Hearts: Covenant
  3. event as in Battleship.... Possible Spoilers.
8 years ago#1
Hi. I just finished the Battleship and was wondering if a similiar event takes place, where you have to split up your party in the same way or something like it?

Because a lot of the characters I hadn't been using and they were pretty much useless.

Thanks in advance.
8 years ago#2
No, it doesn't but...

Because a lot of the characters I hadn't been using and they were pretty much useless.

That's your own fault for not using them.

This game features a quick and easy Party-Switcher. It's NOT that hard to press the L1 (or was it R1?) in the field while you're walking around to spread out EXP between ALL your characters.
When you tour outside the U.S., Freezepop says to tell people you're from "near Canada."
8 years ago#3
Yeah I know. But I prefer to use specific characters, than others.
8 years ago#4
Several side quests will require you to use a specific person, AND if you go for the Solomon Crest side quest you will regret wholly not leveling some of them up. HE gets to pick the party, not you.
8 years ago#5
People should know (atleast ones that play RPG's alot) that u ALWAYS and then I mean ALWAYS have to fight with EVERYONE eventualy in the game...

However I wasted the rest aswell.. Knewing it prolly would happen and it did..
Tho I didn't worrie because I just putted my strongest and weakest of my main party with the 2 I never use and the other team I putted my 2 mid main characters with the other 2 I never use...
Easy duz it =P
  1. Boards
  2. Shadow Hearts: Covenant
  3. event as in Battleship.... Possible Spoilers.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived