Who is better in battle? Anastacia, Lucia or Geppeto?

#1AesahetterrPosted 6/18/2008 7:23:02 AM
---
Best games ever (anagrams): RESPU OMIRA UHSNNEIS, GIONMKD ASETRH, RHACS NOBOADCIT,INPMKI
#2Kyle BowenPosted 6/18/2008 7:47:55 AM
Lucia.

Base stats
2nd best Mag Att. ( I think her Mag Att is higher than Ana's but Gepetto is first)
1st best Mag Def

I don't remember where here speed is.

But her Oils are badass. You can use an oil to make everyone's attack like a third key attack, among other great ones.

KB
#3Aesahetterr(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2008 10:19:27 AM
Alright then thanks.

So is Gepetto better than Anastacia?
---
Best games ever (anagrams): RESPU OMIRA UHSNNEIS, GIONMKD ASETRH, RHACS NOBOADCIT,INPMKI
#4AndvareelPosted 6/18/2008 5:02:17 PM
Probably.... but I'm OCD about taking everything's picture, so she gets dragged around even if I think she's the 2nd worst character. Her stats are decent for a support role, but her abilities just aren't that great. Gepetto's greatness is that the doll boosts one (or later two) of his elements by +20% on top of his already high magic, so his raw damage is typically very high. You can try to get him to combo magic, but it's probably more useful to just entrance a spell once you can.

Lucia is good because of her strike boost oil combination. It works on everything with a strike. So you use the oil when you're using rage, gale, surge, etc, and hit the strike... and you'll get a bigger boost. Then you use the oil on the next turn when you're actually attacking, and if you can hit the strike, boosted damage. You get the oil needed fairly early too.
#5DarkSeedPosted 6/19/2008 4:58:09 AM
Yeah Lucia's [Strike Effect x1.5] oil combo is ferocious. That and a technical ring make things pretty nutty. Like a Nutter Butter.
---
This sig won't change until one of my Houston teams wins it all. Texan, Rocket, and Astro pride baby! 3-18-05
#6Hero FeiPosted 6/19/2008 8:54:22 AM
Obviously Lucia.

Her aromatheraphy is so broken.

---
Zhuge Liang
Prime Minister of Shu-Han