help with babik nurn

#1Do_I_ExistPosted 8/8/2009 3:27:08 PM
When I free him in vanarhost castle, he isn't there. His text still comes up, but he isn't anywhere. When I go the wrong way he'll show up and talk, but he comes up on one of the gates and cannot move.

How can I fix this?
#2ijhutchPosted 8/8/2009 10:45:11 PM

Do_I_Exist posted...
When I free him in vanarhost castle, he isn't there. His text still comes up, but he isn't anywhere. When I go the wrong way he'll show up and talk, but he comes up on one of the gates and cannot move.

How can I fix this?

I have never experienced this, but...

GIYF...try: babik nurn glitch and watch the cream rise to the top.

* ijhutch *

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime.

--Chinese proverb (yes, I'm half Chinese)

#3Do_I_Exist(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2009 11:31:38 PM
What is the babik nurn glitch? Also to be more clear, he shows up midway through a wall.
#4ijhutchPosted 8/9/2009 9:38:23 AM

Do_I_Exist posted...
What is the babik nurn glitch? Also to be more clear, he shows up midway through a wall.

GIYF = google is your friend (which translates to go to google.com and enter the following : babik nurn glitch

The first four answers are all applicable to the problem that you are having.

Hope that helps.

* ijhutch *

#5Do_I_Exist(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2009 10:21:12 AM
Thanks for the help. I was able to get him to teleport to different spots on the wall by moving far away from him, eventually, he was close enough to the door that I could leave. To avoid the glitch, make sure that after getting the bloodvine, you go back into the castle through the prison, and he talks to you, instead of using a gate scroll like I did, and go in through the front.