7-button code skills

#1StapledShutPosted 12/6/2009 11:33:40 AM
I tried Googling this, but I couldn't find an answer. Just more of what I already knew. I know the 7-button code gives the Shadowknight Dual Wield, and I've heard it gives the Wizard Slam. What do the other classes get?
---
Slap Pour Wap To Glorp!
#2_oddheadPosted 12/7/2009 10:04:28 AM
Never heard of these codes you speak of. I was actually going to ask about how dual-wielding shadowknight builds are mentioned in some topics, though I guess now I don't have to.

---
the wind that shook the earth
#3ijhutchPosted 12/8/2009 10:38:17 PM

StapledShut posted...
I tried Googling this, but I couldn't find an answer. Just more of what I already knew. I know the 7-button code gives the Shadowknight Dual Wield, and I've heard it gives the Wizard Slam. What do the other classes get?
---
Slap Pour Wap To Glorp!

Alright...somebody has to try this beyond the Wiz and the SK and report back.

I'm still at work (and it's pushing midnight :cry: )...anyone?

* ijhutch *

#4StapledShut(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2009 11:04:40 AM
I'll check with the Barbarian this evening after work. That was the main one I wanted to know about, but if anybody would care to try another one, that'd be great.
I'm planning on using the Skip to Level 42 trick, throwing every point into Strength, then exporting the character to a RTA Legendary game. I was just wondering if the hidden skill would be worth bothering with.
---
Slap Pour Wap To Glorp!
#5StapledShut(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2009 6:17:55 PM
It works with the Barbarian but doesn't appear to give any additional skills. Instead, you start off with a point each (in addition to the usual 1 in Slashing and 1 in Blunt) in Slam, Critical Hit, Endurance, and Dual Wield. Also, sidenote on that code, the temporary 5,000-lb. carrying capacity actually applies to every character that you create or load until you turn the game off, not just the one you did the code on.
---
Slap Pour Wap To Glorp!
#6swalnakPosted 12/21/2009 1:20:04 PM
Can you put more points in from levelling?
#7StapledShut(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2009 11:43:57 PM
Of course, but I think you have to reach the normal minimum required level to put any more in. I'm not entirely sure because I did a trick to skip to Level 27, too. You just get a freebie and the use of the skills to start off.
---
Slap Pour Wap To Glorp!