This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Questions that everyone asks (Read if you have a question!) MARK 5

#181AeryEchoPosted 7/16/2009 8:06:22 AMmessage detail
LOST8694:
"What level must you reach to gain the glide ability? The double jump ability?"

Those abilities are based on the Final form and Master form. When Final/Master form reaches level 3, Sora gets Glide/Aerial Dodge (Double Jump) lvl. 1
At Form lvl 5 he gets glide/double jump lvl 2,
and at form lvl 7, he gets ability lvl 3.

Sora's own level has no affect on these abilities, Final form can be levelled up by killing nobodies in form, Master form levels by getting drive orbs in form.

TVideoMan
"how do you use an energy crystal to half the cost of items for the ultima weapon.
pleas tell me <( -_-)>"

To use an energy crystal, your moogle level must be level 2 or higher. Once it is, when you choose what to synthesize, then you;ll go to a screen where you can choose to use Brightness or Energy materials. If you have the materials, then it should let you use the material.
I assume that you need a Brightness/Energy Shard for a C Rank item, Stone for B, Gem for A, and
Crystal for S

Hope this helps!

Side note for this FAQ, I think that drive bars are based on different boss battles. I can't say that I know about the first 5 bars, but I know that I did not have 7 bars when I got Final Form: I had to beat Sephiroth for the 7th one.

Credit goes to The Ouroborous,
This is from his FAQ on levelling:

[[(Possible Spoilers? I guess I should warn)]]

Drive gauges are from bonus levels from these boss fights:
Barbossa, at Port Royal
Hostile Program at Space Paranoids,
Saix, at the World that Never Was
and Sephiroth at Hollow Bastion

Thanks, gotryce22, for the guide here, it's very handy!
#182Kairifan227Posted 8/27/2009 8:49:25 AMmessage detail
you should just make an faq its easier
---
Disterbia found lalaland, now there both disterlaland
#183kblade08Posted 9/7/2009 9:38:13 AMmessage detail
what is being referred to when people talk about "lvl 1 critical mode"?
i apologize if thats a potential noob question.
#184gotryce22(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2009 8:25:20 PMmessage detail

what is being referred to when people talk about "lvl 1 critical mode"?
i apologize if thats a potential noob question.

Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix. It's impossible for you to remain level 1 in the regular KH2, and Critical Mode is the new difficulty level that is harder than Proud.
#185ShinyFeraligatrPosted 9/11/2009 7:42:56 AMmessage detail
Wait...

So they replaced Dodge Roll with Quick Run? Why would they do something like that?
---
Iwata: What will we do tonight Shigeru?
Miyamoto: Same thing we do every night Satoru, try to take over the world! - Hero_of_Time_22
#186Boobinator3x8Posted 9/11/2009 11:44:14 AMmessage detail
Yeah, and they replaced sora with a sora that's a year older than the one in KH1
Why the hell would they do that?
---
#187Link2HyrulePosted 9/15/2009 3:59:44 AMmessage detail

The Sora in this game is a year older because this game takes place a year after the first game, duh! Also, for the Ultima Weapon, in the first game you had to synthesize one of every item before you could make it. Is that still true in KH2, or do you just need to get the recipe and you can synthesize it at any time?

#188Boobinator3x8Posted 9/15/2009 10:08:12 AMmessage detail

The Sora in this game is a year older because this game takes place a year after the first game, duh!

but this game came out 3 years after the first kingdom hearts d00d.
---
#189Link2HyrulePosted 9/15/2009 6:05:09 PMmessage detail

What's your point? Birth By Sleep is coming out soon, maybe next year, are you saying that it takes place four years after Kingdom Hearts 2? Oh wait, it can't, IT'S A PREQUEL! Game time is different than real time.

#190Boobinator3x8Posted 9/16/2009 6:57:57 AMmessage detail

What's your point? Birth By Sleep is coming out soon, maybe next year, are you saying that it takes place four years after Kingdom Hearts 2? Oh wait, it can't, IT'S A PREQUEL! Game time is different than real time.

But that doesn't make any sence O:
---