This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Questions that everyone asks (Read if you have a question!) MARK 5

#71ChronoSquarePosted 5/29/2008 12:27:15 PMmessage detail
Question: Is Sephiroth fightable more than once or once you beat him, can you never go back and fight him again like you could in KH1? I want to know if I can fight him (and hopefully beat him) for the experience, then fight him again in front of my friends just to impress them.
---
"I may be stupid, but I'm no fool!"
~Don Patch
#72MScoobPosted 5/29/2008 12:36:33 PMmessage detail
>.>

Keep a save game game especially for sephiroth. No, you can't fight him again after you beat him, except by loading up an old save.
---
#73DigiTamerOmniPosted 6/3/2008 3:05:03 PMmessage detail
i have a question about the pride rock trick. When i go to the top, no matter how many times i go there, tehre is only one enemy there, not a whole lot like you said, what am i missing? I have already cleared my second time through the world
#74gotryce22(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2008 10:02:06 AMmessage detail
From DigiTamerOmni | Posted 6/3/2008 4:05:03 PM | #073
i have a question about the pride rock trick. When i go to the top, no matter how many times i go there, tehre is only one enemy there, not a whole lot like you said, what am i missing? I have already cleared my second time through the world

That's really strange. I don't remember much of the game, but I think at the Peak, it's either a lot of heartless or none, depending on where you're at in the game. Are you positive it was the second time through Pride Lands? Otherwise speaking, did you defeat the Groundshaker? I'm pretty sure that it doesn't matter how far you are at in the game as a whole, so it has to be something you're missing in Pride Lands.

---
Ryce
#75Teccan9njaPosted 6/12/2008 4:40:52 PMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#76MScoobPosted 6/12/2008 4:44:25 PMmessage detail
and you can do it right after the Final Form becomes available by defeating Xigbar.

Why not just recommend the savepoint right after memory sky scraper? >_>

And you might as well post it in the cheats and Secrets section. Hardly anyone checks the sticky >_<

Oh, and btw, I think your post contains spoilers >_<
---
#77darkmagikfairyPosted 6/18/2008 2:03:22 PMmessage detail
I have a stupid question but please help me out. How do you get more ability points so you can equip more abilities?????
#78gotryce22(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2008 3:40:22 PMmessage detail
From darkmagikfairy | Posted 6/18/2008 3:03:22 PM | #077
I have a stupid question but please help me out. How do you get more ability points so you can equip more abilities?????

As you level up, you will gain AP in order to use more abilities. There are also a few armors that raise AP.
#79darkmagikfairyPosted 6/19/2008 2:07:45 PMmessage detail
Ok, I've leveled up about five times (currently being at level 73 now) and the ability points have not budged, it's remained the same since I was at level 68, what gives????
#80gotryce22(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2008 2:17:01 PMmessage detail
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/915410/42237

Take a look at that FAQ. According to you, you've leveled up five times without any AP boost. However, the FAQ tells that you get at least 2 AP Ups between levels 68 and 73, regardless which weapon you chose at the beginning of the game. If it really hasn't changed, then I don't know what to tell you. It's impossible for you to level up five times and not gain an AP Up.