This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

sword shield or staff

#1ChesterTheJestePosted 9/6/2008 12:17:36 PM
which should I choose
---
something clever
#2BlackKnight92Posted 9/6/2008 12:21:00 PM
I myself would pick the sword, because I prefer strength over magic and defense, but pick the one that fits your play style(playing offensively, defensively, or using magic a lot).
---
"I got a jar of dirt! I got a jar of dirt!"- Jack Sparrow
#3gamer791Posted 9/6/2008 12:22:52 PM
I would go with the shield.
---
Sigs are for losers.
#4ChesterTheJeste(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2008 1:22:19 PM
maybe I should have said why

personally I wanna know which is best at level 99
---
something clever
#5ZakreiPosted 9/6/2008 1:30:13 PM
personally I wanna know which is best at level 99

at level 99 he has the same skills, regardless of which you chose, the choice only effects what levels you get the skills at, still the same pool.
---
Ze lulz in ze darkness with a flash of light, lunching at plotting chickens! *fkees*
Warning: may contain buggr
#6PatteTheDudePosted 9/6/2008 1:59:19 PM
i would take the shield.

---

..Live and let live..
#7CloudBringer93Posted 9/6/2008 6:38:04 PM
I chose the Staff in the first game..I came to find that magic isn't quite as useful in this game when I chose staff again...I would go sword
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this as you signature.
#8KirbyManiacPosted 9/6/2008 7:45:31 PM
at level 99 he has the same skills, regardless of which you chose, the choice only effects what levels you get the skills at, still the same pool.

This. Choosing a weapon is of much less significance in this game than in the first one. The only times you make a choice that affects your stats is picking a type of struggle club (which is a mere +1 to Strength, Defense, or Magic) and the amount of munny you collect from minigames (which is up to +2 AP).
---
Language is a tool for efficient communication. The Internet is a tool for fast communication. Don't defy both intents by posting incoherent writing.
#9gab_anascoPosted 9/6/2008 7:55:43 PM
I would normally flip a coin. Sword for heads, shield for tails. And if it falls in the canal, staff it is.
---
Friendship is like peeing on yourself; everyone can see it, but only you can experience the warm feeling it brings.
#10ClavitoPAZPosted 9/6/2008 10:31:23 PM
Shield.
---
PoP Movie FTW. I don't care what I think.
You aren't on YouTube so this makes your topic not real so hurhurhur.~Drekerr