This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wait, Utada won't make the KH3 theme?!

#1ImaNewBPosted 9/8/2009 6:07:47 PM
I read this in some other topic! If it's true I really think that any theme without her will really be a travesty! Honestly, one huge reason all of the Kingdom Hearts games, to me at least, are so special is because of the great music! What would it be like watching the opening scene to KH3 without Utada singing in the background?!! Madness I say! MADNESS!!!
#2FinalRPGfanPosted 9/8/2009 6:17:35 PM
I'll admit it, when I first saw the commercial for KH1, Utada Hikaru's singing is what made me buy it. Yeah, it's pretty disappointing that she's not going to be singing for KH3.
---
If you don't read this sentence, I'll give you a million dollars.
#3Playstation_007Posted 9/8/2009 6:39:36 PM
>_>
---
Yes, but the paper covers the rock, meaning you can no longer see the rock, forcing you to question it's existence. -Arkhumescapee
#4alien_gundamneoPosted 9/8/2009 6:40:25 PM
Why couldn't this go in the other topic?

Also, you act as if Utada is the only singer with talent in the world. Put the pillows on the project.
---
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/alien_gundamneo/OntheTrain.png
#5metroidbladePosted 9/8/2009 6:59:00 PM
it is a shame...but its not like she is doing it of her own free will
---
Orc+Gnome=Goblin
#6alien_gundamneoPosted 9/8/2009 7:07:03 PM

it is a shame...but its not like she is doing it of her own free will

She did, in fact, quit the project of her own free will. They weren't paying enough.
---
Even if I'm responsible for all that grief, it's fine. I don't need your sympathy.
Wherever I am, whoever I'm with, I just want to be alone.
#7The_Blue_BanditPosted 9/8/2009 9:25:27 PM
Crap, those cheap idiots. Do they relize what they have done?
---
"You got that stick. Slowly and carefully now, AGITATE THE HELL OUT OF THIS SNAKE"-Dr. Wierd
"Ah hell no."-Steve
#8metroidbladePosted 9/9/2009 10:59:50 PM
^^well you obviously havent heard that interview were she gets interrupted and does not say anything about that.
someone else does that for her.
---
Orc+Gnome=Goblin
#9TgirlPosted 9/9/2009 11:34:30 PM
^ Her father is the one who cuts in. Utada, on the other hand, sounded rather reluctant to say much more than what she lets on. Her father may be a pro-vet in the music biz, but I don't know... Something felt rather odd in the interview. Anyways, there are other good billingual J-pop singers out there who'd be willing to sing something. Which now makes me wonder about the Arizonian family known as Bless4, since they worked for Disney Channel JP for some time. (Although, a lot of their songs are just..ok... Except for Genesis of Aquarion.)
#10electrik_mayhemPosted 9/10/2009 10:13:32 AM
Crap, those cheap idiots. Do they relize what they have done?

Yes, they're the ones being cheap. It couldn't have anything to do with her possibly being greedy, could it?

I just hope they don't replace her with the typical kinda of bands that do the themes for every vanilla anime out there. I'd like to see some Maximum the Hormone, but that's just me. Hopefully they'll just get another good female artist, but with a different kind of sound.
---
formerly shoot4ththunder
GT: electrk mayhem