This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about Lucky Lucky Abilities (KH1 & KH2)

#1Rune CasterPosted 7/6/2010 1:06:08 AM
I know in KH2, Lucky Lucky stacks, but I am wondering, does the game count Lucky Lucky when you use a Drive (Master, Final form) or summon where your party disappears?
---
We are now... no longer the Knights Who Say Nee. Nee! Shh shh.
We are now the Knights Who Say Ecky-ecky-ecky-ecky-pikang-zoom-boing-mumble-mumble...
#2Moe_LesterPosted 7/6/2010 3:06:27 AM
From what ive heard, when Donald and Goofy dissapear when using a Form, you lose the Lucky Lucky bonuses.
#3alien_gundamneoPosted 7/6/2010 5:17:13 PM
You only get party abilities from people who are in your active party. Driving and Summoning remove them from your active party.
---
One look in the mirror and I'm tickled pink.
I don't give a hoot about what you think.
#4bakarichardPosted 7/7/2010 4:30:09 AM
I was wondering this too... because I have to lvl up waiter form and i'm farming items... so it's a pain..
3 lucky weapons+3 lucky abilities+lucky accessory... still % sucks.
---
Baka powa, over
#5awesomeunoPosted 7/7/2010 9:37:45 AM
what's waiter form?
---
PHDinAwesomeness
Even the christians are too stupid to figure out im selling sex to their daughters. Ive made billions off christian ignorance for decades. M
#6DeathtnksPosted 7/7/2010 10:41:32 AM
It's the form Sora uses to wait tables at the local restaurant after school.
---
Alien has stole teh 500 from me. TWICE!
I don't stop. I'm like the Energizer bunny. ~ alien_gundamneo
#7Rune Caster(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2010 10:55:45 AM
perhaps he meant master form? kinda hard to misspell master with a qwerty keyboard though... maybe he has the other type? I picked the magic path so Sora doesn't learn his Lucky Lucky skill till level 99... lol just collect 30 Shards, 25 Stones, 20 Gems of all the common synthesis items then you can buy most of what you need excluding Orichalcum and Crystals. Good luck hunting Bulky Vendors just like Rare Mushrooms in KH1 getting Mystery Goo is so annoying...
---
We are now the Knights Who Say Ecky-ecky-ecky-ecky-pikang-zoom-boing-mumble-mumble...
#8Rune Caster(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2010 12:06:12 AM
Just as a test I killed 60 Living Bones in the Pride Lands and got 22 Frost Crystal drops... I have 6 Lucky Lucky skills equipped through items/skills, So I assume each Lucky Lucky stacks raising the base item drop rate by 20 % per Lucky Lucky... but this is just a raw estimate...
---
#9JoloStukiPosted 7/8/2010 2:43:00 AM
If you have the Lucky Ring equipped too, you technically have 7 Lucky Lucky abilities, even though the one from the ring won't show up in your ability list.

---
You cannot appeal or dispute moderations if you have abused the system in the past.
#10Rune Caster(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2010 3:25:45 PM
Yeah, I have that equipped, all I lack is the Lucky Lucky that Sora learns at level 99... the game guide for KH 2 says Lucky Lucky multiplies drop rates by 1.3 so...

(1) Lucky Lucky 1.3
(2) Lucky Lucky 1.6
(3) Lucky Lucky 1.9
(4) Lucky Lucky 2.2
(5) Lucky Lucky 2.5
(6) Lucky Lucky 2.8
(7) Lucky Lucky 3.1

But this does not hold true for Bulky Venders... With 6 Lucky Lucky(s) equipped, The Orichalcum listed at 10 %, 12 %, 16 % and 18 % only seem to drop 1/3 of the time when I use Limited Capsule or Prime Capsule reaction commands...
---