This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which enemies drop Serenity Gems in Final Mix +?

#1MultiKoopaPosted 5/24/2012 1:55:12 PM(edited)
Guides say Dancers, Dragoons, Snipers... but I have 14 Lucky Lucky abilities and items equipped on my party, and the Nobodies aren't dropping any Serenity items for me.
I know Bulky Vendors give Serenity Items in Final Mix +, but I had over 30 of them, and I have not taken that many items from Bulky Vendors, which means a regular enemy can still drop them.

That board is almost dead, so I'm asking here.
---
-How many calculations couldn't a calculator calculate if a calculator couldn't calculate calculations?-Random Craziness, Courtesy of MultiKoopa.
#2falconesquePosted 5/25/2012 6:59:26 AM(edited)
On the KH2-FM+ FAQs page, try starrk's big Translation guide. At the top of it is a link to a PDF, which is a very handy quick reference for KH2-FM synthesis issues.

Kouli's KH2-FM+ guide also includes material and enemy info, but the translations don't match KH2 exactly.

And as with all things Square, if the good stuff isn't dropping, save, reset (your console in KH2's case), reload to stir up the random odds, and try again.

The other board will doubtless come alive, but it may take a day or two for folks to notice. Patience, neh? :j
---
Guides & other contributions: http://www.esque.com/slr/gamefaqs/
FFX, FFXII, KH, KH Re:CoM, KH2, Okage: Shadow King
#3MultiKoopa(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2012 7:26:15 AM(edited)
Resetting didn't do anything. The Nobodies just DO NOT drop Serenity items in Final Mix.

Mad Bumper, Runemaster, Reckless

THESE are what I've been getting Serenity items from. The things from Cavern of Remembrance. Thanks Falcon
---
-How many calculations couldn't a calculator calculate if a calculator couldn't calculate calculations?-Random Craziness, Courtesy of MultiKoopa.
#4falconesquePosted 5/25/2012 9:12:50 AM
Hey, glad it helped. Those selfish nobodies, fah. :j
---
Guides & other contributions: http://www.esque.com/slr/gamefaqs/
FFX, FFXII, KH, KH Re:CoM, KH2, Okage: Shadow King