This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Grinding... Grinding... Grinding....

#1LonelyRonsoPosted 6/19/2012 11:42:48 AM
... Still grindin'.

Roxas is L15~ already, and fighting dusks is getting boring.

Ya think I can reach L99 before the game officially begins?
---
"Just Ignore them."
- Rikku, FFX
#2Fippe94Posted 6/19/2012 11:45:03 AM
People have tried before, and I think they have all given up eventually.
---
My Kingdom Hearts videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Fippe949
It's "Fippe", not Flippe"...
#3M_InfernumPosted 6/19/2012 1:37:29 PM
I think you can do it. This is similar to my goal on FF12 of maxing out the License Board before completing the sewers at the beginning of the game.(Not yet completed)
Or when I spent an unknown amount of hours(300+) on La Pucelle Tactics getting Prier's first Title of Demon Lord in Chapter 1.
---
If people could read my mind, I'd get punched in the face a lot.
#4khaos198Posted 6/19/2012 2:52:08 PM
It might be possible if you have the time and patience. You can fight seifer in one of the days and he give 63 exp (confirm?) when you beat him. Then you can turn around walk into another area and walk back in and fight him again.
---
GT: khaos198
La shay' haqiqah, koulo shay' moumkin. Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
#5The_Fear101Posted 6/19/2012 3:17:40 PM
Closest one guy got was level 63...

And he was never seen again
---
I used to be Scoob...
#6falconesquePosted 6/20/2012 6:06:00 AM
LV4 is plenty if you've previously played KH2. LV7-10 nearly makes the first half a cakewalk.

Many have announced their attempts, but slip away eventually and, quite serious, are rarely heard from again.

So far, none have recorded success at the task in KH2. Technically it's possible, sure. But psychotherapy might be a more productive use of the time. ;j
---
Guides and other contributions: http://www.esque.com/slr/gamefaqs/
FFX, FFXII, KH, KH Re:CoM, KH2, Okage: Shadow King, Secret Agent Clank
#7Code_Geass_CCPosted 6/20/2012 8:28:06 AM
I'm sure someone has somewhere down the line. The people who do the most amazing things are the ones you never even know existed.
---
"Although the battle may seem endless, as long as the end promises a brighter tomorrow we shall keep on fighting"
#8itsyourlifePosted 6/20/2012 7:26:23 PM
LV4 is plenty if you've previously played KH2. LV7-10 nearly makes the first half a cakewalk.

Nearly? Anything above 5 makes the first half of the game the easiest in the world.
---
Not changing this sig until Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is released.
#9WhirligigJrPosted 6/20/2012 11:57:21 PM
The only reason for grinding that early is if you're playing on Proud mode; the Twilight Thorn fight is surprisingly difficult on that setting. For me, anyway.
#10falconesquePosted 6/21/2012 9:09:31 AM
Nearly? Anything above 5 makes the first half of the game the easiest in the world.

For a repeat player, hey, who needs any grinding? But "cakewalk" is a subjective measure, hence the allowance of "nearly." Not every player is the same, after all.
---
Guides and other contributions: http://www.esque.com/slr/gamefaqs/
FFX, FFXII, KH, KH Re:CoM, KH2, Okage: Shadow King, Secret Agent Clank