This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your thoughts on Final fantasy characters in the game?

#1timo4142Posted 7/6/2012 5:50:16 AM
I sorta like them. But what's your thoughts and opinions on having final fantasy characters in this game?
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#2Moomba33Posted 7/6/2012 12:33:11 PM
I like them, they're fun little cameos.
The Setzer one was a bit weird, I think he would have fit in better if they had made him a kid.
---
"Oh, I never leave home without my party cannon!" -Pinkie Pie
#3silly_sausagePosted 7/6/2012 6:15:38 PM
I thought they were getting a little too involved in the story for my liking, particularly the Hollow Bastion crew. Otherwise, I like having them there, I'd just prefer if, like Moomba33 said, they stuck to the "fun little cameos" thing. Setzer and the X-2 trio were perfect in regards to the amount of involvement the FF characters should have.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#4timo4142(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2012 10:00:06 PM
silly_sausage posted...
I thought they were getting a little too involved in the story for my liking, particularly the Hollow Bastion crew. Otherwise, I like having them there, I'd just prefer if, like Moomba33 said, they stuck to the "fun little cameos" thing. Setzer and the X-2 trio were perfect in regards to the amount of involvement the FF characters should have.

I sorta agree with ya.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5aristoteles05Posted 7/9/2012 7:40:43 AM
Moomba33 posted...
I like them, they're fun little cameos.
The Setzer one was a bit weird, I think he would have fit in better if they had made him a kid.

I agree with u. It's nice to have some FF characters in KH.
---
---
#6falconesquePosted 7/9/2012 9:23:46 AM
they're fun little cameos.

And...

they were getting a little too involved in the story for my liking, particularly the Hollow Bastion crew.

Agreed.

Very much enjoyed YRP's turn, too. Rikku and Goofy were MfEO. Heh.
---
Guides and other contributions: http://www.esque.com/slr/gamefaqs/
FFX, FFXII, KH, KH Re:CoM, KH2, Okage: Shadow King, Secret Agent Clank
#7General_TimPosted 7/11/2012 8:19:26 AM
I think that they should have made one of them a partner like Goofy. Although my liking them was diminished because of Hades Paradox Cup.
---
Now see what you've done. You've gone and made me immortal.
You can try to MOD me but I will come back as something else every time.
#8WhirligigJrPosted 7/12/2012 4:10:42 AM
I think they're cool, especially when Auron joins your party, and it's implied his pre-life existence is the same backstory as it was in FFX.
#9M_InfernumPosted 7/12/2012 4:59:21 AM
silly_sausage posted...

Yeah, but wasn't Hollow Bastion supposed to be the world that the FF characters came from? I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they mentioned that at some point. If that IS their world, why wouldn't they be heavily involved?
---
My artwork: http://m-infernum.deviantart.com/
#10jojojakPosted 7/13/2012 9:47:17 AM
I love how the FF characters made appearances. I got KH and my sister got FF so that was the only thing we talked about was the FF chars and how they were in both our games.
---
It rolls downstairs always in pairs it runs over your neighbor's dog! It's Lo-og Lo-og come on and get your log! 10 pts to who gets the reference.