This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

a couple of gummi questions.

#1Tenchi UKPosted 8/19/2012 6:52:16 AM
sorry if these have been asked far too much but i just wondered a couple of things.

1)do the lasers that come under the "cannon" tab (meteor etc) count as cannons or lasers when it comes to upgrades?

2)does putting one weapon in front of another work (such as putting a scatter cannon behind a normal one) or do they need to be unobstructed.

thank you.
---
Pear into Peaches!
#2GlavewurmPosted 8/19/2012 9:06:06 AM
I don't remember what you mean for the first one, but the second one works. Guns don't even need to face straight from what I remember in KH2.
---
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20120528.gif
#3Tenchi UK(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2012 5:36:36 AM
Thankyou.

so technicaly that means you could make a ship that flies backwards.

i just wish you could test your weapons like KH1
---
Pear into Peaches!
#4falconesquePosted 8/20/2012 8:36:08 AM
On weapon gummi blocks, you can acquire multiples of both cannon upgrades and laser upgrades. Apples 'n oranges.

On the overlap, best answer may be to give it a try. Different weapon gummi blocks have different firing patterns and the direction may have an unwanted impact for whatever's your current goal.

Yes, I miss the in-editor test feature too. Just back out to start a mission instead, then Pause and return to the gummi garage as soon as you've seen enough. You can also quit all the way out to the World Map from the Pause screen, of couse.
---
Guides and other contributions: http://www.esque.com/slr/gamefaqs/
FFX, FFXII, KH, KH Re:CoM, KH2, Okage: Shadow King, Secret Agent Clank
#5Moe_Lester_13Posted 8/20/2012 10:16:54 PM
He is aking if Comet and Meteor Gummis are boosted by Cannon or Laser Upgrade.
Because they are Lasers, but under the Cannon Tab for some reason, leading to confusion.
#6falconesquePosted 8/21/2012 8:26:18 AM
Note TC's sig? \:j "Apples n' oranges" was a play on that; it wasn't sniping.

Specifically....

Because they are Lasers, but under the Cannon Tab for some reason, leading to confusion.

I understand your point. (And I booted KH2 to look this up, just so you know I went to that effort.) The gummi category is labeled "Weapon Gummies". Within that, the selections are called "Projectile Gummies" and "Lock-on Gummies".

Nothing is called "Cannon Tab". Wanton capitalization of anything other than proper names -- stuff players can look up and find -- also leads to confusion, doubtless inadvertantly and well-intentioned.

BTW, "he" could be my beloved cousin Gwen for all I know. :j

As far as I know -- and corrections are more than welcome; I wanna know too -- lasers is lasers. However laser gummies are filed in the Gummi Editor is immaterial.

Disney did a rather famous animated short titled, "Pigs is Pigs", BTW. Henson honored that too with, "Peoples is peoples" (Muppets Take Manhattan).
---
Guides and other contributions: http://www.esque.com/slr/gamefaqs/
FFX, FFXII, KH, KH Re:CoM, KH2, Okage: Shadow King, Secret Agent Clank
#7Moe_Lester_13Posted 8/21/2012 9:19:27 AM
Well that clears things up, thanks. (Would have tested but dont have a PS2)