This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

after playing FM+....

#1AnthonyBrock2Posted 12/18/2012 9:22:36 AM
I can no longer play the original....just like with KH1...why does japan get all the good stuff?
---
Gamertag:SonowRaevius,psn:SonowRaevius
Youtube:sonow666.
#2MasterChief646Posted 12/18/2012 10:00:12 AM
Better sales, lolNomura
---
DFC and Trap Lover
Currently Playing: MH Portable 3rd (PSP) BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend (PSP)
#3creamyicecreamPosted 12/21/2012 7:12:53 AM
FMs not being released internationally is Sony's fault, not Nomura's
---
It is, as some admiral once said, a trap.
3DS: 0903 3938 1242 White 2: 4342 0471 5016
#4shadow chao 10Posted 12/22/2012 12:37:05 PM
The fact that they even needed to make an FM+ to fix the game is Nomura's fault, though.
---
~Space for rent~
#5BluePikmin11Posted 1/1/2013 1:47:36 PM
creamyicecream posted...
FMs not being released internationally is Sony's fault, not Nomura's

So there can be a DDD FM+ released in outside of Japan?
---
Pikmin Scientist
#6GracefulAsassinPosted 1/2/2013 11:46:24 AM
Nomura stated he did not want Final Mix games to release internationally, check the Wiki. And DDD won't get a Final Mix, unless it's re-released on the PS3 in 2.5.
---
IV>X>XIII>VI>II>I>VII>V>XII>VIII>IX>III>XI>XIV
PSN: cengiz18
#7falconesquePosted 1/3/2013 8:46:22 AM
Link, please? To the original article, too. (Surely the wiki of which you speak cites its sources, yes?)

Everything posted at wikia.com needs independent corroboration. Battling editors, things changing day after day. Perhaps the most unreliable source anywhere.

Point a favorite search engine at "Nomura said" for a whole slough of misquotes over the years. Years ago it became so bad that by default "Nomura said" statements require supporting links anymore, so thanks for taking the effort. Without them, most will presume you're talking out of your hat.
---
Guides and other contributions: http://www.esque.com/slr/gamefaqs/
FFX, FFXII, KH, KH Re:CoM, KH2, Okage: Shadow King, Secret Agent Clank
#8GracefulAsassinPosted 1/3/2013 12:08:28 PM
http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_II_Final_Mix

Unfortunately no citation, but it's in a paragraph towards the top of the page.
---
IV>X>XIII>VI>II>I>VII>V>XII>VIII>IX>III>XI>XIV
PSN: cengiz18
#9GlavewurmPosted 1/6/2013 7:24:44 AM
The KHWiki is weird, which leads to it being untrustworthy. An example is that they would not change one of their articles on something (sort of a spoiler for this board), even though a sourced Nomura interview contradicted it. Until KH3D straight out said it, then they did. I don't have an issue with them not wanting to use interviews as a source (though, I'm pretty sure they have elsewhere), more that they blamed the occurrence on a fan theory instead.

But ignoring that, I've never seen an interview that said what that page says. And I can't seem to find one now, either.

Just one that says that he hadn't planned on making a Final Mix for KH2, but that there was a demand for KH2 with english voices in Japan. His staff said that there was no room, however. (Famitsu '06, dunno the month)

As for the non-JP release of the FMs, it's never been clear to me if that were Nomura or Sony's decision.

Better sales, lolNomura

I mean. I guess. FM2 sold about a quarter what KH2 did in Japan. Re:CoM sells 3 times that in NA and is considered a failure.

The fact that they even needed to make an FM+ to fix the game is Nomura's fault, though.

Not exactly, he was willing to move on to the next project. Glad he didn't, personally.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ilv68.gif
#10MonkeySeraphPosted 1/7/2013 11:58:19 AM

Nope that was the fault of the fanbase this why my view for most of the fanbase whining is SHUT UP AND WAIT.
---
Hero of the Mad King war.