This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kingdom Hearts III coming out ever?

#1MrToXiCPosted 1/3/2013 2:37:25 PM
I pop on this board every now and then and pretty much ask the same thing and get the same answer. Anything change?
---
I think of people starving, Do you think I care? Let them all die hungry, so I can breathe their air!!
#2VampLordAdamaruPosted 1/3/2013 3:59:17 PM
No. Blame FF Vs. XIII. That's the problem, so, until you see that it's either actually getting released, or finally getting cancelled, don't expect a change.
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160
#3GracefulAsassinPosted 1/3/2013 4:47:45 PM
Not until the PS4 probably, and especially not until 1.5 and 2.5 come out.
---
IV>X>XIII>VI>II>I>VII>V>XII>VIII>IX>III>XI>XIV
PSN: cengiz18
#4YogosPosted 1/3/2013 10:41:53 PM
GracefulAsassin posted...
Not until the PS4 probably, and especially not until 1.5 and 2.5 come out.

---
Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie is best pony. Proud brony! Anypony for a brohoof? ^_^ (\
#5falconesquePosted 1/4/2013 9:20:51 AM(edited)
Speculation has moved off the KH2 board these days. Try:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/684080-kingdom-hearts-hd-15-remix

Edit: BTW, a search for "KH3", "KHIII", "Kingdom Hearts 3", and "Kingdom Hearts III" returns literally hundreds of topics dating back to 2008, when topics first started archiving, but has been a frequent question since before KH2's release in 2006. ("KH3" returns the largest number of topics, BTW, for anyone curious about those old topics.)

I'd respectfully suggest you try writing SE directly, MrToXiC, to let them know your wants. If it was me, I'd look for a sales or marketing contact at square-enix.com; sales makes the squeakiest wheel.
---
Guides and other contributions: http://www.esque.com/slr/gamefaqs/
FFX, FFXII, KH, KH Re:CoM, KH2, Okage: Shadow King, Secret Agent Clank
#6PalaguinPosted 1/6/2013 9:59:32 PM
I never bought a PS3 or XBox 360 because I wanted to see who got KH3. Since no one did, I bought none. I'm beginning to wonder if we were better off without a sequel. After all, Chrono Cross sucked,
---
Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence, Personified.
#7MrToXiC(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 11:09:35 PM
I'm getting to the point where I don't care anymore. I have never played the ones on the DS and other platforms(though I would love to), so in the next year or so if there's no news, I think I'll close the book on ever looking forward to it
---
I think of people starving, Do you think I care? Let them all die hungry, so I can breathe their air!!
#8GnomestonePosted 1/9/2013 9:12:32 PM
IMO it's going multiplatform and will be on next generation consoles. I don't see any chance it comes out on PS3/360, got to be next gen at this point. If it's an exclusive, I'll buy the system it's for, but I can't see it being an exclusive. Too much money to be made putting it on multiple consoles.
#9OblivonPosted 1/13/2013 11:53:17 AM
Palaguin posted...
I never bought a PS3 or XBox 360 because I wanted to see who got KH3. Since no one did, I bought none. I'm beginning to wonder if we were better off without a sequel. After all, Chrono Cross sucked,

Chrono Cross doesn't suck. Your taste does.
---
(^=' w '=^) meow
#10nilla151Posted 1/13/2013 10:55:00 PM
Palaguin posted...

It didn't "suck" it just wasn't as good as chrono trigger
---
I got 3 bad touches before I got my first good touch. I haven't gotten a single bad touch since and I spent 2 hours trying for one tonight.