This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kingdom Hearts III coming out ever?

#11MrToXiC(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 3:29:06 PM
Dude, Chrono Cross was an amazing game. It's one of my favorites. However, So is Chrono Trigger and I like CT more. CC has some of my favorite music EVER
#12foo1239Posted 1/17/2013 11:13:32 PM
Check back in like 4 years, there is no use looking forward to a game that isnt going to be released for years.
#13MrToXiC(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 10:59:01 AM
Funny you said that. I guarantee I have a post from around 2009 or so with the same topic, lol
#14Hotel_SecurityPosted 1/24/2013 10:31:11 AM
I'm beginning to wonder if we were better off without a sequel. After all, Chrono Cross sucked,

To be fair, a lot of the development team was different. But, yeah, Chrono Cross definitely suckedÖthat game was awful. Terrible magic system, bad leveling system, the dimensions were too similar, you couldnít use a variety of the newer characters since they would never level, the ties to CT were shaky at best, and the final boss seriously looks like they came up with it at the last second when they realized they had forgotten to mention Schala, and the methods to getting a best ending are horribly obscure.

I'm getting to the point where I don't care anymore.

I got past that long ago. If it comes out, then great and Iíll get it, but thereís plenty of other games for me to play. I donít even think about the series anymore. I guess Iíll get KH3D whenever I get a 3DS but thatíll probably be a year or so from now. Still waiting for Birth by Sleep to be rereleased on something else since Iím not getting a PSP but I wonít hold me breath.
#15ultima_XemnasPosted 1/28/2013 12:07:24 AM
Hotel_Security posted...
I'm beginning to wonder if we were better off without a sequel. After all, Chrono Cross sucked,

To be fair, a lot of the development team was different. But, yeah, Chrono Cross definitely suckedÖthat game was awful. Terrible magic system, bad leveling system, the dimensions were too similar, you couldnít use a variety of the newer characters since they would never level, the ties to CT were shaky at best, and the final boss seriously looks like they came up with it at the last second when they realized they had forgotten to mention Schala, and the methods to getting a best ending are horribly obscure.

I'm getting to the point where I don't care anymore.

I got past that long ago. If it comes out, then great and Iíll get it, but thereís plenty of other games for me to play. I donít even think about the series anymore. I guess Iíll get KH3D whenever I get a 3DS but thatíll probably be a year or so from now. Still waiting for Birth by Sleep to be rereleased on something else since Iím not getting a PSP but I wonít hold me breath.

BbS:FM will probably be in 2.5 or 0.5.
---
DAMN YOU HEDGEHOG!
#16MrToXiC(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 12:04:33 PM
I was about to go back and play KH2, but I don't have it anymore. It was waaay too easy. Even on proud mode. All dungeons were linear and almost no challenge.
#17Hotel_SecurityPosted 2/7/2013 2:58:35 PM
BbS:FM will probably be in 2.5 or 0.5.

2.5? 0.5?

I was about to go back and play KH2, but I don't have it anymore. It was waaay too easy. Even on proud mode. All dungeons were linear and almost no challenge.

If you donít mind modding a PS2, then get the Final Mix version. Itís not terrible difficult but many of the new optional bosses will kick your behind nicelyÖnot to mention the ďDataĒ versions of all 13 Org members is a great gauntlet to go through.