This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Make your own Navi 2

#1KuzuhamonPosted 3/19/2008 5:23:46 AM
Sorrry I've been gone so long. Internet issues. I probably won't be back 4 a while so I'm leaving any1 who wants to be leader in charge (prferably thecooltodd and Mirrorman.EXE if they will accept) Here is a list of registered navis. (P.S. srry bout unison, dumb idea)

Mirrorman
Paperman
WisdomMan
BrokenMan
PortalMan
(BlastBass is broken and banned because of being too strong...)
Bolero
and I'd like to make a few mods
Paper man can have air shoes
First person to make a navi with an element will be allowed to give their navi an insane health amount
PaperStage is in Question
I think Mirror Force should be changed to A mirror that regenerates and floats in Mirrormans 1st row
Wisdomman needs to be tuned down majorly.

---
Kittens are yummy. (Don't tell my momma where the neighbors cat went)
#2Kuzuhamon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2008 5:41:59 AM
My navi is......
Fortman!
Fire
Hp: 1500
Catapulters- Make 2 catapults in his front row that continuously fire rocks and sometimes explosives Rocks(Neutral 50, Explosives(Fire) 80
Troops- Fortman sends out little areastelaing troops that steal at 1 panel per 5 seconds If they hit you 30 damage and they take ten damage(Neutral)
Fortress Flash(Fire- Will take grass types down to 1)- Fortman uses this when he hits 600 hp. He turns into a giant cannon and fires a huge bomb into the enemy's territory.It instantly takes Fortman and his opponents health down to 50 and destroys all objects on the field(Once he uses this attack Fortman can't use attacks 1 or 2
Fortress guardian-Fortman only uses this after Fortress Flash. He summons a giant Soldier that holds up a big shield in Fortman's Front Row that always covers 2 of Fortman's Rows. fortman goes Bereserk and shrinks and is a continuous boomer effect. ( It adjusts to your row. He is vunerable a this time so that is your chance to win. Soldier can't be kiled and always covers Fortman until he is on your turf

So that's Fortman. he is kinda cheap but I like him because he has drawbacks
Catapults- 50 health
little soldiers 20 health
---
#3Kuzuhamon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2008 5:43:23 AM
Element offer didn't count me
---