Can't complete job, lost recov 30 *

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man Battle Network 3: Blue Version
  3. Can't complete job, lost recov 30 *

User Info: musclemanjr

musclemanjr
7 years ago#1
Hi all,
I just accepted the job "My Navis is Sick", and I need to deliver a Recover 30 * chip. Problem is I gave the one that I got from Zoocomp3 to the chip trader since I didn't think I would be needing it. Can anyone tell me where I can get another one? Higsby doesn't sell it with * code, and I've been spamming GMD's in SciLab 1 and 2, and both the 3 and 10 chip traders to no avail.

User Info: kaothic86

kaothic86
7 years ago#2
You can get Recov30 * from the GMDs in ACDC Area 3 (20% chance).

And for the love of Cthulhu, DO NOT PUT CHIPS IN THE TRADER UNLESS YOU HAVE AT LEAST 5 COPIES OF THE SAME ONE.

User Info: TheWispOfHope

TheWispOfHope
7 years ago#3
>_>
the 30* was not meant to be put in the CT,no asterisk battle chips should even go in the CT(unless you have tons of it)
Blame your fate

User Info: KingVaati

KingVaati
7 years ago#4
um, why 5? isn't four enough unless it's something invis * or other staples in which case i keep 8
Sorry i am currently out of my mind at this time, but go ahead and leave a message

User Info: EchoPhoenix

EchoPhoenix
7 years ago#5
I personally go for 10 copies. >_>

4 in each folder, 1 to trade, 1 extra to always keep in the pack.
Something.

User Info: kaothic86

kaothic86
7 years ago#6
I go with 5 so even if I have 4 in the folder I'll always have 1 in my pack so I know that chip with that code exists while browsing the pack looking for new strategies for new folders.

User Info: megavulcan123

megavulcan123
7 years ago#7
I keep 5 of every chip of every code. The only chips you should ever really put into a trader are navi chips, which if you're like me, you battle them a TON. Like in BN6, I have 99 of every SP Navi chip currently.
"I came, I saw, I pwnd." Julius Caesar (modified)
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man Battle Network 3: Blue Version
  3. Can't complete job, lost recov 30 *

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived