Any difference in Nintendo Selects Mario Galaxy's Manual vs. the normal version?

#1dhowerterPosted 6/6/2012 6:05:20 AM
1. Just wanted to know, is there ANY difference between the manual for Nintendo Selects Mario Galaxy vs the normal version of the game?

For example:

a. Are both versions of the manual the same # of pages?

b. If not, how much shorter is the Selects manual?

c. If it is shorter, does the Selects manual somehow fit all the content from the normal manual? (smaller print and pics maybe? ;)

d. Does the Nintendo Selects version manual have the same sort of red border art from the case on the front of the manual OR the original manual art from the normal version?

2. Also, is the DISC art different between the normal version of the game and the Nintendo Selects version? How so?

Thanks!

#2BlanketPIPosted 6/6/2012 8:00:36 AM
The only one I know the answer to is 1d, which is both. (That is, it is a reversible cover, so you can have either.)

I would presume that the manual would be the same, or the only difference being that there is the Nintendo Selects thing on the front, but you never know.... I would also presume that the disc art is different, to show the Nintendo Selects stuff. Again, I do not know and thus, you should not write it off just because I said so.
---
I am socially dysfunctional; I apologize in advance, for any showing of this.
God does not damn people, for he is all merciful. Damnation is from man.
#3dhowerter(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2012 5:56:40 AM
BlanketPI / ALL -

Thanks for the reply, but I'm a little confused.

You say you were answering question 1d, but that one is about the Nintendo Selects MANUAL.

Are you saying the MANUAL in a Nintendo Selects is reversible? OR did you really mean the CASE Cover is reversible? ;-)

#4BlanketPIPosted 6/7/2012 8:23:14 AM
Oh, sorry, I misread that. You are correct, it is the case cover. So, yeah, sorry about that! I guess I cannot help you on any of that....

Maybe if you look on a video hosting site, you can find an "unboxing" of the game? That might help... or it might not....
---
I am socially dysfunctional; I apologize in advance, for any showing of this.
God does not damn people, for he is all merciful. Damnation is from man.