Post here every time you buy something GameCube related!

#1XyleTheAlmightyPosted 10/26/2011 7:15:05 AM
I've seen this on several other system boads I lurk, and haven't seen one here, so I thought I'd set about making one myself. Basically, every time you make a GCN-related purchase, post here what it was. It's that simple!

I'll begin. Today at a used Book/Movies/Music/Game store near where I lived, I picked up:

Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
Mario Party 7
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Pikmin
Indigo GCN Controller

I thought it was a pretty impressive haul. I also have Luigi's Mansion and Wind Waker coming to me in the mail currently, just waiting on them to arrive.
---
"I have an ongoing battle in arcades against AAA. I don't know who he is or how his skills are so widespread, but I've vowed to defeat him." - JakaIDX
#2XyleTheAlmighty(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2011 1:02:00 PM
Got some more today.

Donkey Konga
Mario Party 5
Need For Speed: Underground (for the Misses)
Need For Speed: Underground 2 (also for the Misses)
Viewtiful Joe.
---
"I have an ongoing battle in arcades against AAA. I don't know who he is or how his skills are so widespread, but I've vowed to defeat him." - JakaIDX
#3game_manderPosted 10/26/2011 2:35:18 PM
Recently, I've been collecting quit a few games for my older nintendo systems. Mostly my cube. The other day i picked up Splinter Cell, Goldeneye Rogue Agent, and Geist.
#4HerPandaPosted 10/26/2011 9:33:15 PM
StarFox Assault
Phantasy Star Online: Episodes 1 and 2
Metroid Prime

need a new wavebird too, my c stick broke.
#5game_manderPosted 10/28/2011 12:37:26 AM
FINALLY!! After years of searching, I was able to locate a decent copy of Zelda: twilight princess for my cube. It took forever to find one that still had the case and instruction book.
#6ScoutisabellePosted 10/28/2011 3:03:18 AM
$9 - Resident Evil 0

$5 - Red Faction 2

Both complete with manual from Gamestop.
I have just about all the GameCube games I want now (about 80). There's only a few left on my list.

#7Jagr_68Posted 10/28/2011 10:22:37 PM
Old topic was archived, glad we have another :)

Got these within a 2 month period....

TimeSplitters 2
R-Racing Evolution
---
"Half the game is mental; the other half is being mental."
http://twitpic.com/6zdwsh/full
#8EmeraldAlphaPosted 10/29/2011 4:51:02 PM
StarFox Adventures
---
Not changin my sig until either another Mother game is released in North America, or Geno is playable in another game
http://i.imgur.com/XNj6e.jpg
#9LegoGarlicBreadPosted 10/29/2011 9:57:01 PM
Today, I got Pikmin 2 for $50 on ebay. It should arrive within the next week.
---
Troll! Troll in the dungeon! Thought you oughta know.
#10XyleTheAlmighty(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2011 4:29:02 AM
My copy of Wind Waker arrived in the mail yesterday! I wish more sellers online would state whether the games were black-label or greatest hits. Thankfully, this one was black label and in REALLY good condition!
---