Post here every time you buy something GameCube related!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameCube
  3. Post here every time you buy something GameCube related!

User Info: XyleTheAlmighty

XyleTheAlmighty
5 years ago#1
I've seen this on several other system boads I lurk, and haven't seen one here, so I thought I'd set about making one myself. Basically, every time you make a GCN-related purchase, post here what it was. It's that simple!

I'll begin. Today at a used Book/Movies/Music/Game store near where I lived, I picked up:

Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
Mario Party 7
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Pikmin
Indigo GCN Controller

I thought it was a pretty impressive haul. I also have Luigi's Mansion and Wind Waker coming to me in the mail currently, just waiting on them to arrive.
"I have an ongoing battle in arcades against AAA. I don't know who he is or how his skills are so widespread, but I've vowed to defeat him." - JakaIDX

XyleTheAlmighty
5 years ago#2
Got some more today.

Donkey Konga
Mario Party 5
Need For Speed: Underground (for the Misses)
Need For Speed: Underground 2 (also for the Misses)
Viewtiful Joe.
"I have an ongoing battle in arcades against AAA. I don't know who he is or how his skills are so widespread, but I've vowed to defeat him." - JakaIDX

User Info: game_mander

game_mander
5 years ago#3
Recently, I've been collecting quit a few games for my older nintendo systems. Mostly my cube. The other day i picked up Splinter Cell, Goldeneye Rogue Agent, and Geist.

User Info: HerPanda

HerPanda
5 years ago#4
StarFox Assault
Phantasy Star Online: Episodes 1 and 2
Metroid Prime

need a new wavebird too, my c stick broke.

User Info: game_mander

game_mander
5 years ago#5
FINALLY!! After years of searching, I was able to locate a decent copy of Zelda: twilight princess for my cube. It took forever to find one that still had the case and instruction book.

User Info: Scoutisabelle

Scoutisabelle
5 years ago#6
$9 - Resident Evil 0

$5 - Red Faction 2

Both complete with manual from Gamestop.
I have just about all the GameCube games I want now (about 80). There's only a few left on my list.

User Info: Jagr_68

Jagr_68
5 years ago#7
Old topic was archived, glad we have another :)

Got these within a 2 month period....

TimeSplitters 2
R-Racing Evolution
"Half the game is mental; the other half is being mental."
http://twitpic.com/6zdwsh/full

User Info: EmeraldAlpha

EmeraldAlpha
5 years ago#8
StarFox Adventures
Not changin my sig until either another Mother game is released in North America, or Geno is playable in another game
http://i.imgur.com/XNj6e.jpg

User Info: LegoGarlicBread

LegoGarlicBread
5 years ago#9
Today, I got Pikmin 2 for $50 on ebay. It should arrive within the next week.
Troll! Troll in the dungeon! Thought you oughta know.

XyleTheAlmighty
5 years ago#10
My copy of Wind Waker arrived in the mail yesterday! I wish more sellers online would state whether the games were black-label or greatest hits. Thankfully, this one was black label and in REALLY good condition!
  1. Boards
  2. GameCube
  3. Post here every time you buy something GameCube related!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived