What are you playing?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. GameCube
  3. What are you playing?

User Info: Lemon_Master

3 years ago#1
I'm currently playing Animal Crossing, Super Mario Sunshine, HM: Magical Melody, and Super Smash Bros. I have an active Mario Party 5 file but I rarely play, and I was playing Twilight Princess but I've been stuck near the end for months.; I'll probably make a new file soon.

User Info: darylyan680

3 years ago#2
I'm currently playing:

Paper Mario TTYD
Legend of Zelda MQ
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Tales of Symphonia
Sonic Adventure 2

As for 2-4 player games, I no longer play them as much as I used to. I used to play Super Smash Bros, F-Zero GX and Mario Kart Double Dash with my friends 11 years ago. But not anymore because, how should I say this, they "moved on" and no longer interested in past consoles as they more into the current generation with the PS4 & XBox one.
Miracles don't exist in this world. There are only inevitabilities, accidents, and choices you make.

User Info: HerPanda

3 years ago#3
F-Zero GX. Great stuff, I've beaten master on Ruby, Saph, and Diamond so far, and I'm still working on Emerald. I also beat the story mode on Normal, but I don't think I'll bother with other difficulties.

User Info: PraiseTheSun343

3 years ago#4
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. Pretty solid so far. I heard it's a lot harder than MP though

User Info: ReggieBush09

3 years ago#5
NBA street VOL 3 with mario characters
Madden 2004 lost my franchise file for the 2nd time in ten years so started over.

NHL 2k3 :) fun
Roffle. What would Gamefaqs do without Reginald.

User Info: Lemon_Master

3 years ago#6
PraiseTheSun343 posted...
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. Pretty solid so far. I heard it's a lot harder than MP though

I was gonna start a file for that but I decided on Pokemon Colloseum instead. Prime 2 is currently my only Metroid Prime game and it's hard

User Info: Beatle64

3 years ago#7
I just picked up X-men Legends 2 and Resident Evil Zero today. And I started a new file of Rogue Leader and X-men Legends this morning.
Wii U ForeverBeatle 3DS FC Kyle 3652-0535-2285
Blog: beatledaze.tumblr.com

User Info: MawiocUdwoc

3 years ago#8
If you mean just Gamecube games, I'm currently playing TimeSplitters Future Perfect, Wind Waker and Animal Crossing, the latter having a permanent spot on my "now playing" list (along my other 2 AC games) for at least this year.

Once in a while I play Dragon Ball Z Budokai (to collect Zenie and keep getting capsules), Smash Bros. Melee and Capcom Vs. SNK 2. I probably should start playing Splinter Cell again so I can finally beat it, then start another game or 2.
My collection of games: www.backloggery.com/mavarac
Maybe you've seen me online? I go by "Mawioc Udwoc" or just "Mawioc".

User Info: SonOfChewbacca

3 years ago#9
F-Zero GX
Majora's Mask
Metroid Prime 2
Ocarina of Time
Paper Mario
Pikmin 2
Tales of Symphonia
Twilight Princess

Backlogs suck.

User Info: SnS-Queen

3 years ago#10
Soulcaliber II with Cassandra.
  1. Boards
  2. GameCube
  3. What are you playing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived