What are you playing?

#1Lemon_MasterPosted 3/20/2014 7:05:18 AM
I'm currently playing Animal Crossing, Super Mario Sunshine, HM: Magical Melody, and Super Smash Bros. I have an active Mario Party 5 file but I rarely play, and I was playing Twilight Princess but I've been stuck near the end for months.; I'll probably make a new file soon.
#2darylyan680Posted 3/20/2014 7:37:44 AM
I'm currently playing:

Paper Mario TTYD
Legend of Zelda MQ
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Tales of Symphonia
Sonic Adventure 2

As for 2-4 player games, I no longer play them as much as I used to. I used to play Super Smash Bros, F-Zero GX and Mario Kart Double Dash with my friends 11 years ago. But not anymore because, how should I say this, they "moved on" and no longer interested in past consoles as they more into the current generation with the PS4 & XBox one.
---
Miracles don't exist in this world. There are only inevitabilities, accidents, and choices you make.
#3HerPandaPosted 3/20/2014 9:35:46 AM
F-Zero GX. Great stuff, I've beaten master on Ruby, Saph, and Diamond so far, and I'm still working on Emerald. I also beat the story mode on Normal, but I don't think I'll bother with other difficulties.
#4PraiseTheSun343Posted 3/20/2014 3:54:44 PM
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. Pretty solid so far. I heard it's a lot harder than MP though
#5ReggieBush09Posted 3/20/2014 10:34:13 PM
NBA street VOL 3 with mario characters
Madden 2004 lost my franchise file for the 2nd time in ten years so started over.

NHL 2k3 :) fun
---
Roffle. What would Gamefaqs do without Reginald.
#6Lemon_Master(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 5:55:45 AM
PraiseTheSun343 posted...
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. Pretty solid so far. I heard it's a lot harder than MP though

I was gonna start a file for that but I decided on Pokemon Colloseum instead. Prime 2 is currently my only Metroid Prime game and it's hard
#7Beatle64Posted 3/21/2014 1:42:35 PM
I just picked up X-men Legends 2 and Resident Evil Zero today. And I started a new file of Rogue Leader and X-men Legends this morning.
---
Wii U ForeverBeatle 3DS FC Kyle 3652-0535-2285
Blog: beatledaze.tumblr.com
#8Vara_samaPosted 3/21/2014 9:52:42 PM
If you mean just Gamecube games, I'm currently playing TimeSplitters Future Perfect, Wind Waker and Animal Crossing, the latter having a permanent spot on my "now playing" list (along my other 2 AC games) for at least this year.

Once in a while I play Dragon Ball Z Budokai (to collect Zenie and keep getting capsules), Smash Bros. Melee and Capcom Vs. SNK 2. I probably should start playing Splinter Cell again so I can finally beat it, then start another game or 2.
---
My collection of games: www.backloggery.com/mavarac
Maybe you've seen me online? I go by "Mawioc Udwoc" or just "Mawioc".
#9SonOfChewbaccaPosted 3/23/2014 8:10:59 PM
F-Zero GX
Majora's Mask
Metroid Prime 2
Ocarina of Time
Paper Mario
Pikmin 2
Tales of Symphonia
Twilight Princess

Backlogs suck.
#10SnS-QueenPosted 3/24/2014 7:39:33 AM
Soulcaliber II with Cassandra.
---
ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE I SMELL POOP!!! YOU TOO???