NEW Official Game Informer Super Replay topic.

#1JDGFootman1234Posted 9/11/2011 5:00:40 AM
Well, here it is. I hope this topic gets some viewers. I was here at work killing time and low and behold, the Super Replay has finally arrived. Im a big fan of the GI replays so this is a welcome delight for me.

I never played this game but always wanted to back in the day so that extra icing on the cake for me.

By the way does anyone know how long the game really is? 80hrs seems really high. I got a kick out of introducing the episode as 001
---
I suppose you could never explain to the most ingenious mollusk that such a creature as a whale existed-Emerson
#2megaman623Posted 9/11/2011 11:18:44 AM
One of the FAQs here says he beat it his first try in 7 hours, while writing the FAQ. Now, apparently, he can beat it in 2 hours without dying. I assume it will take around 10 hours.

Glad to see someone else that enjoys the GI Replays as well! Looking forward to the rest of the episodes.
---
A winner is you!
#3Neilo4Posted 9/11/2011 6:37:36 PM
Damn someone beat me to making the topic :P, But I still have the one from TotS
---
Wanting: Dead Island, BF3, MW3, Skyrim, Terraria, Saints Row 3
Currently Playing: Halo:Reach, CoD: BO, Portal 2, Trials HD, Minecraft
#4dezereks11Posted 9/12/2011 10:00:13 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5JDGFootman1234(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2011 5:53:30 AM
I have to admit this whole one episode a week thing kinda sucks. One of the things Ive enjoyed about past super replays was that the frequency of them allowed for a a more cohesive viewing. I could remember the last episode while watching the new one. Not so much anymore.
---
I suppose you could never explain to the most ingenious mollusk that such a creature as a whale existed-Emerson
#6Retrostarman87Posted 10/6/2011 9:15:38 PM
JDGFootman1234 posted...
I have to admit this whole one episode a week thing kinda sucks. One of the things Ive enjoyed about past super replays was that the frequency of them allowed for a a more cohesive viewing. I could remember the last episode while watching the new one. Not so much anymore.

I totally agree with that. Like their Super Replay of Tail of the Sun was great because you could remember what happened before the new episode was up.

Also, I hate having to wait until DECEMBER 31 FOR THE OVERBLOOD 2 SUPER REPLAY! Ugh! Why do we have to wait so long!? From the sounds of the first episode of Galerians, they already beat it, but we have to wait several months after they did it.

Either way, GI's replays and super replays are the bomb.
---
The Gamecube was totally underrated.
People who Agree: 94 Tell me if you agree!
#7matticus2100Posted 11/6/2011 3:11:21 PM
I think I missed it, but can someone tell me what D-Felon does?