PS2 Hardware - Board FAQ

#11tuna_saladPosted 12/18/2005 4:59:51 PMmessage detail
does the disable parental control thing work for the slim ps2?cuz i cant do it.
---
arse.
#12allisonkesselboPosted 12/18/2005 10:57:18 PMmessage detail
The Link you gave for disc read error helped me alot.my ps2 died.wouldn't play nothing. I followed that guide and now it's like a new born baby. Thank you for posting that link! Also if you know how I can contact the creater of that guide i'd appreciate it. I really need to thank him. And you of course. So thanks soo much! You both saved me money.
---
Eddie Guerrero True King Of thieves. We'll miss you.
Someone please make a cas creation faq, I want BG James
#13CNash(Topic Creator)(Moderator)Posted 12/23/2005 11:15:05 AMmessage detail
Pain King: you have a DRE problem, either use the home-fixing method I linked to in the FAQ, or send it in for repair. Or just buy a stand-alone DVD player.

---
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
#14jvgfanaticPosted 1/2/2006 10:13:58 AMmessage detail
HOW DO I FORCE PROGRESSIVE SCAN MODE IN A GAME?

Press and hold SQUARE and TRIANGLE as soon as the game starts to boot. (before the PS2 logo is recommended).
#15rkjlesPosted 1/11/2006 4:50:35 PMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#16LinuxRocksPosted 1/12/2006 9:18:12 PMmessage detail
*posts*
---
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed. - Vladimir Lenin.
#17didlowmanPosted 1/20/2006 9:43:02 PMmessage detail
how do i format my memory card with out a cheat device
#18Emerald_Mara85Posted 1/25/2006 2:52:57 AMmessage detail
Um, hello...
My playstation 2 can't play Wild arms Alter Code F (after the protowing took off) because its a dual layer...
I was told to change my boot settings to Modes 1-7...I ask what are these stuff but no reply...
Please help me...
I don't know where are these stuff too...
#19MrBubblesPosted 2/4/2006 8:44:28 AMmessage detail
The US Holiday 2004 Disk from Sony can fix corrupted memory cards. My sisters blue (first party) memory card was corrupted by Dragon Ball Z: Budokai I. I was upset so much by losing my save data because of Viewtiful Joe 2, I said to myself "Lets see if I can do anything to my sisters memory card". By playing VJ2 at least 2-3 times, the memory card became unformated and it asked me to format it. But before, it had a corrupted save data that wouldn't be deleted and the card was useless with our PS2 games. Sorry if old info.
---
Mr. Period is YOUR FRIEND!
#20fillup0Posted 2/13/2006 12:18:56 PMmessage detail
I have a big problem while playing splinter cell. but since its a spy game, it might be supposed to be like that, on the police level, after i got hold of somebody to get info about two agents, i check them, i tell s me to follow a van, i open a door, them all i hear is "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep" and the screen is wierd too, the lens are not dusty, the cables are in perfectly, but i was also using cheats on a cheat disc. could this be the cause? if not, its maybe because thats the first time i have used graphics that impressive on my ps2, the rest are so lazy...
---
[=[ ]=]
[+[ ]+]@_@ what you looking at.... no really..... looking at my ds?