What games are you playing? Autumn 2011 Edition

#491The Real TruthPosted 7/17/2012 8:45:41 AM
Just recently finished Prince of Persia: Two Thrones and R-Type Final.

I liked both. R-Type needs to allow the player to turn around, or fire backwards. The camera is also zoomed in too far.
---
Tornadoman78:
tornadoman and tornadogirl like to kick box each other in my tornaolayzers and she dosent even mind getting hit
#492LORDCOSMOS(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2012 10:34:51 AM
The Real Truth posted...
Just recently finished Prince of Persia: Two Thrones and R-Type Final.

I liked both. R-Type needs to allow the player to turn around, or fire backwards. The camera is also zoomed in too far.

You can't fire backwards I don't think.

What you can do is release your Force Unit and attach it to the back of your ship.

Protip: Treat Force Unit Like A Pretty Lady. Make her dance.

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (360)

Spec Ops (DLC) Campaign beat!

7.5/10 'Good Fun'

There were some tense, chaotic battles to be had. Now I will be simply messing around on this having fun in a very unplanned kind of way. I might want to go through Left 4 Dead 2 & Dead Island soon.

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles

RE0 & RE1 Events Complete.

I kinda like this 'abridged' format. I always liked Wesker as a character and a villain, it's refreshing and exciting to play as him for once, as well fill in certain storyline gaps as to where he was and what he was doing during certain events.

Will save RE2 & RE3 Events from this and Darkside Chronicles for AFTER Outbreak, and BEFORE RE2 & RE3, proper.
---
WU-TANG CLAN FOREVER RIP ODB SHAOLIN STYLE 4 LIFE
XBL: L0RDC0SM0S PSN:Spacekat
#493CymeryPosted 7/18/2012 7:10:56 PM
White Knight Chronicles - Finally got my weapon and armor stronger another 2 upgrades and I'll be able to solo a gr 8 quest and be able to get 24,000 points a shot solo.

Monster World 4 - Saved the moon spirit and now I have to save the sun spirit, my little blue pikachu critter that I call Bartok has gotten bigger and has changed its abilities.

Mass Effect 2 - Trying to get Mordin. I've managed to find him but I need to help him out before he helps me boooo. Its a lot harder on insanity mode but I'll figure it out and get the alien dr. eventually.
---
Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual.
#494LORDCOSMOS(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2012 11:47:47 AM
Resident Evil: OUTBREAK

Beat! (calling it Complete)

Overall very fun, I wish I would have played this online. I probably didn't have a PS2 when this came out...

Resident Evil: OUTBREAK File #2

Just started.

I like that this game has a zoo level.
---
#495Nagisa_ShinjuPosted 7/19/2012 6:59:40 PM
So far... I have purchased the following from the Steam Summer Sale...

Bastion
Darksiders
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 1 and 2
Chantelise
Dungeon Siege 1, 2, and 3 + Treasures of the Sun
Fortune Summoners
Ys Origin
Ys Oath in Felghana
Terraria
Trine
Trine 2
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition
Plants VS Zombies GotY
Sanctum Collection
Portal 2
Renegade Ops + DLC
Unreal Tournament 3 Black Edition
X3 Albion Prelude
Prince Of Persia 2008

Then add some more due to sales leading up to the Summer Sale...

Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 2 Collection
Alien Breed 1, 2, and 3
King Arthur Collection
King Arthur 2
Sonic and SEGA All Stars Racing
Really Big Sky
Waves
Krater

What's hilarious is that I've been playing nothing but...

Dungeon Fighter Online

It's like a trip down memory lane... then getting hit by the Nostalgia Bus. One of my most played games growing up was Streets of Rage/Final Fight. Playing something so similar, yet unique in it's own right is just plain awesome. There's plenty of events going on and Steam intergration as well. The soundtrack is just pure rock out worthy. Even with all the games I just brought, I won't be digging into them until I'm completely burnt out on this gem.

Dragon Nest

I thought I was done... until they started up an event that offered a crazy powerful title if you had to level 40 characters. With my school work load... I thought it would be impossible, but since they extended the deadline, i think i may just push through on my Engineer. She's level 36, almost 37 and just about finished all the story quests.
#496LORDCOSMOS(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2012 9:38:37 PM
I just bought ARMA 2 & ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead from the steam sale.

I want to play DayZ. Now I can.

Equal parts psyched & terrified.

Also bought physical copies of these:
Monster Tale
Touch The Dead
Deathsmiles
Shadow of Rome (rare & fair)
Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers (Wii)

I kinda realize I will buy most any and all zombie games. After Dead Island & Raccoon City, (Killing Floor is another one I would put in there), I've come to realize I do appreciate any B-grade zombie game, so long as its fun. Not bashing any one of them, though none have come close to Left 4 Dead 2 for me personally.

Up Next:
Resident Evil: OUTBREAK File #2
Bayonetta (need: katana)
DayZ

Need to pay off my RE6 A.S.A.P. I kinda used my credit for Lollipop Chainsaw, which I refuse to play until I beat Bayonetta at least once.

Waiting for:
Kingdom Hearts 3D DDD LE
Kirby Collection Wii
DOOM 3: BFG Edition 360
Resident Evil 6 PS3
Dishonored 360 (will no doubt wait for this)(I want those damn tarot cards though)

Too many games, bros.
---
#497IsolatedWarriorPosted 7/20/2012 12:08:47 AM
Wish I had more tech savvy, so I could build a gaming PC and profit from Steam!

@Nagisu, hope you enjoy Renegade Ops. Short and sweet game.
#498raymanfan1Posted 7/20/2012 12:11:45 AM
I'm playing through the Ty Tiger series, hope I can get a cheap fat PS2 to play Ty 3.
---
One Thousand Points!
#499LORDCOSMOS(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2012 1:33:50 AM
And it looks like this topic has just
---
#500LORDCOSMOS(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2012 1:35:24 AM
filled up.
---