Just replayed Ico for first time in 10 years.....

#1rhino504Posted 7/10/2012 5:15:29 AM
It's the only game I've ever fully replayed.

I think it's still incredible after the 2nd playthrough; a timeless classic.

What a refreshing change from all the action/sports/shooting games I mostly play.

I was surprised that I remembered almost none of it during the second playthrough; this added to the freshness of playing it again.

I liked to pause once in a while and look around at all the impressive scenery.

The type of emotional bond you feel between Ico and Yorda is something that you can't find in hardly any other game.

I highly recommended it to those who have have not played it yet.
---
The good old hockey game is the best game you can name, and the best game you can name is the good old hockey game - Stompin Tom Connors
#2Breastmilkn_DipPosted 7/10/2012 7:26:31 AM
Have played in years. Excellent game but I pretty much forgot all about it when SOTC was released. Now that is an awesome game.
---
lysa_tully.nom
#3rhino504(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2012 7:41:06 AM
I haven't played SOTC yet (I own it)....definitely looking forward to playing it !
---
The good old hockey game is the best game you can name, and the best game you can name is the good old hockey game - Stompin Tom Connors
#4Nagisa_ShinjuPosted 7/10/2012 9:04:39 AM
SOTC just did everything right. If they were to remake that to today's console graphical standards... We'd have a serious blockbuster title. I'm not saying the game looks bad or anything but it would get more attention if they went that route.

Man, I remember popping that in one afternoon and I wasn't expecting much. That first fight blew my mind. I thought the game was joking or something. I kept running around, looking for something, a tool, a new weapon.. something.

That was an ingenious game.
#5wstfldPosted 7/10/2012 2:01:51 PM
They both look gorgeous on PS3.
---
Last Played: Sonic CD - (8/10)
Now Playing: Uncharted 3, Twisted Metal, Crysis