Post whenever you buy a PS2 game!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 2
  3. Post whenever you buy a PS2 game!

User Info: GREEN00

GREEN00
3 years ago#1
Today I bought,

-Rez CIB $10 (I was so happy to find this at this price. It's in great shape too. I know it's no longer valuable, but I remember buying a copy for $55 off ebay around 2006, then selling it for a pittance a few years later. Very happy to have a copy again!)

-Armored Core 2 CIB $4

And last week I bought,

-Onimusha CIB black label $4

-Onimusha 2 CIB black label $4

User Info: Zindry09

Zindry09
3 years ago#2
hah i remember when REZ was expensive as all hell to buy and i would try and find copys to sell on ebay.... now i want a copy! hah...

well it's been a few weeks since i bought a ps2 game, mainly cause it was a massive haul since a store here in austin lowered the prices on a ton of ps2 games...

the store is called "buybacks" and they were selling CIB (except a missing manual in like 2 or 3 of em) games for either 1.99/2.99/3.99... and i bought around 25-30 ps2 games in a few day span.
Xbox 360: Halo 4, Final Fantasy XIII, Ninja blade. PC: Guild wars 2, Baldurs gate:EE. N3DS:Kingdom hearts 3D, Lufia.

GREEN00
3 years ago#3
Zindry09 posted...
hah i remember when REZ was expensive as all hell to buy and i would try and find copys to sell on ebay.... now i want a copy! hah...

well it's been a few weeks since i bought a ps2 game, mainly cause it was a massive haul since a store here in austin lowered the prices on a ton of ps2 games...

the store is called "buybacks" and they were selling CIB (except a missing manual in like 2 or 3 of em) games for either 1.99/2.99/3.99... and i bought around 25-30 ps2 games in a few day span.

Godly. While I'm picky/cheap and even at $2-4 CIB I won't buy most games, the PS2 has so many interesting games you practically trip over them.

My nearest Gamestop with a decent remaining PS2 presence cropped the section to a small corner of the store when I went in a few days ago. What little there was was picked over, ah well. It makes me sad to see it go, for my entire memory as a gamer PS2 games have been readily available. I'm now focusing on collecting for PS2 to fill the last significant gaps I feel exist in my (PS2) collection.

User Info: HerPanda

HerPanda
3 years ago#4
SMT: Nocturne CIB for $15

Looking forward to it; it'll be my first SMT game.

User Info: ChipChipperson

ChipChipperson
3 years ago#5
Bought Killzone, Jak&Daxter, Twisted Metal Black, and Motorstorm Arctic Edge brand new for $5 each at Five Below.

Found 007 Nightfire, King Kong, and Smugglers Run for $1 each at a library sale.
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.

GREEN00
3 years ago#6
HerPanda posted...
SMT: Nocturne CIB for $15

Looking forward to it; it'll be my first SMT game.

One of the best games ever made, great find. It's the best SMT game to start with.

User Info: 801322

3 years ago#7
a few days ago i got midway arcade treasures, bully, and mortal kombat deception at a local gaming store

User Info: wolflordrufus

wolflordrufus
3 years ago#8
Yesterday (25/05/13) I bought Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II for 1.99, which I intend to co-op with my wife.
GT: DEANO 30f6
Pokemon Diamond Friend Code 0344 5773 0717 ot:!!BOB!!

User Info: KulaXDiamond

KulaXDiamond
3 years ago#9
Ratchet and Clank going commando .50
Jak I-2.00
Jak II-$2.00
Kingdom Hearts 1-$1
Kingdom hearts 2-$1
Kingdom hearts re-chain of memories -$1
Final fantasy x-$1
Final fantasy x-2-$1
Final Fantasy 12-.50
Def Jam Vendetta-$2

All complete in box
Psn-Winterskyy
Only have ps3.

User Info: Mexicola

Mexicola
3 years ago#10
I just won Shining Tears complete on ebay for $15.50.
"It's a holiday for hanging."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 2
  3. Post whenever you buy a PS2 game!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived