Boyfriend called me by another girl's name (not during sex)

#1LSentrikPosted 3/3/2011 6:08:31 PM
So, yeah, not during sex, so it's really not that big of a deal. But it still makes me upset. I asked him to watch my backpack and soccer bag during an assembly (I had to go do other things) and he moved so he grabbed my stuff and took it with him. But then, afterwards, when I came up to meet him again, someone asked him why he was carrying a bunch of stuff and he said, "Oh this is (started saying other girl's name) I mean (my name)'s stuff." Now, I know the other girl. I like her, she's nice to me, she thinks my boyfriend and I are "cute" together but I have some stupid jealousy complex about it. At the time, I just brushed it off, but it kind of hurts, because it seems like he'll put other people ahead of me, like "I'm sorry, I have to go to rehearsal, right now, I'll talk to you later" and then he doesn't go to rehearsal, he just goes and talks to this other girl and other people. It's not that big of a deal, we're about 5 months now, and lolhighschoolrelationships, and I realize that, but right now it does matter to me and this sort of hurt. I don't think he's seeing this chick on the side, he's not that kind of person, but it still just bothers me. And other girls, specifically one (not the one I mentioned earlier) will follow us around and try to butt into our conversations, even when we're obviously having "couple time". We always try to meet after classes and she'll be tagging along trying to get his attention, and it's annoying. I can't say to her, "Hey, back off my boyfriend" because she's an alright person and I'm usually cool with her, I just hate her attempts at flirting with him.

I realize I have some pretty serious jealousy and insecurity issues, but I want to know how I can work on this sort of thing, because, yes lolhighschool, but I don't want these problems messing with any future relationships.

Any tips, Mad Stalker?
---
The dark is light enough
#2FoxlingPosted 3/3/2011 6:11:10 PM
You have a long life ahead of you. Let it go, be stress free.
---
Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a sandwich.
#3FoxlingPosted 3/3/2011 6:18:14 PM
Here's a second opinion from another line of thought running through my head (my thoughts are very polar): Talk about it.

There.
---
#4FoxlingPosted 3/3/2011 6:18:49 PM
Screw it, just find out where the damn broad lives and make her life hell.
---
#5LSentrik(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2011 6:34:54 PM

You have a long life ahead of you. Let it go, be stress free.

Surprisingly enough, this is what he tells me all the time, regarding school and sports.

Here's a second opinion from another line of thought running through my head (my thoughts are very polar): Talk about it.

There.

Going to, just waiting for him come around.

Screw it, just find out where the damn broad lives and make her life hell.

But I usually like her... the first girl that is. Second girl... ugh.
---
The dark is light enough
#6FoxlingPosted 3/3/2011 6:40:35 PM
Roll a dice, 1 or 2 is the first option, 3 or 4 is the second, and 5 or 6 is the third. If you feel like you regretted your roll, switch the other 2 to a coin flip. Regret the flip, go with the last option.
---
#7LSentrik(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2011 6:45:29 PM(edited)

Roll a dice, 1 or 2 is the first option, 3 or 4 is the second, and 5 or 6 is the third. If you feel like you regretted your roll, switch the other 2 to a coin flip. Regret the flip, go with the last option.

doing this.

got 4. don't regret. let's see how it goes...
---
The dark is light enough