This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ebay seller trying to rip me off?

#31Mike_HD2Posted 5/30/2012 4:55:04 PM
cody4783 posted...

TBH, I'm more suspicious of them, because feedback is easily faked. >_>

All the Chinese sellers that sell crappy knockoffs have 99%+ feedback just the same.

BS
#32imasupernoobPosted 5/30/2012 5:01:16 PM
If you couldn't get the fans working on your case..then you probably didn't hook up the hot swap bays right either?
#33hulkster23869(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2012 5:19:06 PM
Okay, sorry for the long wait... I opened the case up again and I removed one of the data connectors from the optical drive and connected it to the new drive and now it works. Do I really have to format this or is it okay, because it is indeed showing up under "my computer," so I can start saving stuff to it?
#34spanishbobPosted 5/31/2012 2:36:50 AM
hulkster23869 posted...
Okay, sorry for the long wait... I opened the case up again and I removed one of the data connectors from the optical drive and connected it to the new drive and now it works. Do I really have to format this or is it okay, because it is indeed showing up under "my computer," so I can start saving stuff to it?

That sounds to me like the drive is used. New drives usually need to be mounted and formatted under Disk Management before they become usable. If your drive is showing up under My Computer already then it looks like someone else did it.

Also as someone else said, make sure you've actually connected things up correctly inside the case. It sounds like your hotswap drive isn't plugged into anything. When you installed the MB you should have connected the hotswap bay upto it. The same thing with your fans (whether they connect to the MB via 3 pin or PSU via 4 pin molex). Your computer will heat up and struggle to vent the heat out, leading to possible failures over time.
#35DarkZV2BetaPosted 5/31/2012 2:41:51 AM
Oh look, Mike_HD2 doesn't know any better. Imagine that.
---
mmarkster posted...
Even though the game runs in 720p, it produces another 480p stream for the New Controller. That's like 1200p!