This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can i buy computer games Like Company of Heroes at Gamestop?

#1revan292Posted 5/30/2012 8:47:34 PM
I would very much like to buy this game from gamestop but i've noticed that they don't really have too many PC games in the store anymore. Is this game too old to buy at gamestop anymore?

I'm not too crazy about buying games online, but since i am so into WWII and Strategy games, and after having watched much amazing gameplay of this game, i would like to pick it up (and would be willing to buy it online only if i absolutely have to)

So, can you buy games like this in gamestop anymore or do you have to buy them online?
---
"The World is a Suicide Club"
#2DiehardFFv2Posted 5/30/2012 8:48:39 PM
You could buy a steam giftcard at gamestop and use that to buy company of heroes.
---
i5 3570k @4.2 GHz/ Asrock Z77 Extreme4 / 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1866 / MSI GTX 560 / Corsair Force GT 120GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB
#3revan292(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2012 8:50:58 PM
ah, ty very much. I will probably do that.

I just have One single more question, are there any additions or expansions available for Company of Heroes? If so i would like to buy them as well, I wan't to make sure that i pick up a "Steam Giftcard" at gamestop that has enough money on it For Company of Heroes (and all of the expansions if there are any)
---
"The World is a Suicide Club"
#4emotional28Posted 5/30/2012 8:54:08 PM
Company of Heroes: Opposing fronts and Tales of Valor. The complete pack went for $10 on Steam recently. Wait for the summer sale, they might put it back on sale again.
---
Here she comes, walking like the world falls at her feet, our eyes meet smiling just like God was her lover
#5Lonestar2000Posted 5/30/2012 8:54:43 PM
revan292 posted...
ah, ty very much. I will probably do that.

I just have One single more question, are there any additions or expansions available for Company of Heroes? If so i would like to buy them as well, I wan't to make sure that i pick up a "Steam Giftcard" at gamestop that has enough money on it For Company of Heroes (and all of the expansions if there are any)

The 2 expansions are Tales of Valor and opposing Fronts.
---
Rumble Roses. Someone enters the room.
Them: O_O Me: What?! I always play games without my pants on!- Inmate 922335
#6DiehardFFv2Posted 5/30/2012 8:56:31 PM
Yeah, there are two. Opposing Fronts and Tales of Valor. The original is 9.99 while the other two are 19.99 each so 49.97 total atm. However, this game is very likely to go on sale during the summer sale in my opinion so I would consider holding off until then. I got the original and Opposing Fronts as part of the THQ hits pack last fall and I picked up Tales of Valor for 75% off on May 10th.
---
i5 3570k @4.3 GHz / Asrock Z77 Extreme4 / 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1866 / MSI GTX 560 / Corsair Force GT 120GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB