This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

bad company 2 has been in my steam library for three weeks

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. bad company 2 has been in my steam library for three weeks

User Info: BonnabinTheDire

BonnabinTheDire
4 years ago#1
i never bought it, but it says 47 minutes played. thought it was a glitch at first but it's still there.
When life gives you lemons, too bad.

User Info: Ragdoll47

Ragdoll47
4 years ago#2
I downloaded APB Reloaded a while back. It has 4 hours played, but I've never played it more than 5 minutes.
i5-2500k 3.3 GHz || ASRock EXTREME4 || G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB || GTX 560 Ti SLI || 750W || HAF 922 || Hyper 212+ || 1920x1080

User Info: TheWhoFan

TheWhoFan
4 years ago#3
Ragdoll47 posted...
I downloaded APB Reloaded a while back. It has 4 hours played, but I've never played it more than 5 minutes.

If you downloaded it and played it at least once, a possible explanation is that Steam thought the game was still running after you closed it, hence the played time being so relatively high. I've seen it happen a few times, nothing to worry about.

But if the OP says he didn't buy BC2...

User Info: lilj812

lilj812
4 years ago#4
Try to play it, if you can, HEY! You just got a free game!!

Bad Company 2 is awesome, I just picked it up for 6 bucks on gamestop online since it was on sale. It's sooooo freakin fun omg.
Oh... Ill buy the game... WHEN YOU RIP MY FW FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!!!!

User Info: cody4783

cody4783
4 years ago#5
^I kind of regret not getting it after seeing a video or two someone I subscribe to uploaded a couple days AFTER the sale.

Between a friend saying he'd gotten tired of it, and people saying the community was kind of stuck on a couple select maps, I quickly talked myself out of it.

But damn, jets aside, BF3 looks pretty toned down in comparison; That, and I saw the Recon kit gets a UAV with missiles in BC2. @_@
PC: http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/cody4783/cody4783.jpg
http://steamcard.com/do/nxe/cody48.png

User Info: El_Kaz

El_Kaz
4 years ago#6
UAV in BC2 is like a vehicle; a static timed spawn that any one person can use when it's up. It's not part of a kit.
Wait... what?

User Info: N64_Rules_88

N64_Rules_88
4 years ago#7
El_Kaz posted...
UAV in BC2 is like a vehicle; a static timed spawn that any one person can use when it's up. It's not part of a kit.

and it got nerfed to **** after the beta shenanigans.
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/daylecman
Phenom II X6 1075T @ 3.5GHz - 4GB DDR3 - 120GB SSD - GTX 460 1GB - Blackwidow Ultimate

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
4 years ago#8
It'll probably go on sale on steam itself or origin at the end of June, usually with Vietnam also discounted and with the added bonus of not giving Gamestop a dime.
Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively.

User Info: SomeMacGuy

SomeMacGuy
4 years ago#9
does the game work?
Maximum Payload, INFINITY! Currently playing GGPO
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. bad company 2 has been in my steam library for three weeks

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived