This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Humble Indie Bundle 5 is up!

#21KilronPosted 5/31/2012 11:14:49 AM
Is Psychonauts really an indie game? I mean, it's amazing and all, but it seems lately that it's hopped onto the indie wagon without any real reason to.

Psychonauts isn't indie, for sure, but Double Fine is. I'm not complaining, it's a great reason to convince my friends to get the game.
---
A duck walks into a doctor's office and says, "Quack!"
#22cody4783Posted 5/31/2012 11:29:42 AM
Surprising, a major Humble Bundle that I'm actually very likely to pass on.

Really, out of the 8 I've bought, 4 of them were the "Major" numbered bundles. :|
---
PC: http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/cody4783/cody4783.jpg
http://steamcard.com/do/nxe/cody48.png
#23ivanwind15Posted 5/31/2012 11:41:52 AM
Firefox froze after I paid with Paypal, got the confirmation, but no key. The key resender doesn't work either. >:(
---
My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/ramblingtoad
Video games in HD!
#24davidaaronkPosted 5/31/2012 11:47:40 AM
Incredible bundle...

Bastion, limbo, and amnesia are all awesome. Have psychonauts on my steam havent played it.

Is superbrothers worth a dollar?
---
Steam ID = KatzDave (Add me!) Multi-player games below... (PC/DS/Wii)
AS,AT,AW,B,B+,BF2,BP,CSS,DDS,GW,L4D,L4D2, MK,MiB,PHG,PPT,PVK,RFG,SC,SF4,SMC4,SSE,TC,TF2
#25r0ge00Posted 5/31/2012 11:48:58 AM
I can always use another copy of Psychonauts. I surprisingly don't own any of the rest.
#26ShubPosted 5/31/2012 11:51:16 AM
r0ge00 posted...
I can always use another copy of Psychonauts. I surprisingly don't own any of the rest.

Buying the bundle won't give you a giftable copy of Psychonauts though.
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#27r0ge00Posted 5/31/2012 12:00:41 PM
Shub posted...
Buying the bundle won't give you a giftable copy of Psychonauts though.

I suppose I should have included the /sarcasm tag.
#28MightyAimetti87Posted 5/31/2012 12:08:58 PM
i bought them for over a $1 and its in my amazonpayments order and confirmation email but it doesnt say how to download them or where to get the steam keys?

am i missing something here?
---
You do not have permission to "fix'd" this post.
Plz recommend me a (fiction) book that makes you think about it after finishing
#29lightpeakPosted 5/31/2012 12:18:07 PM
MightyAimetti87 posted...
i bought them for over a $1 and its in my amazonpayments order and confirmation email but it doesnt say how to download them or where to get the steam keys?

Their forward servers are getting swamped, just wait. As long as you can confirm the payment went through and didn't bounce, you likely receive yours within an hour or two.
#30MightyAimetti87Posted 5/31/2012 12:19:02 PM
lightpeak posted...
MightyAimetti87 posted...

Their forward servers are getting swamped, just wait. As long as you can confirm the payment went through and didn't bounce, you likely receive yours within an hour or two.

ah, ok thanks. this is the first bundle ive purchased, and looking at the ticker just skyrocketing, i can see that they are indeed getting swamped lol.
---
You do not have permission to "fix'd" this post.
Plz recommend me a (fiction) book that makes you think about it after finishing