This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Problem with my FPS

#1OdiousThirteenPosted 5/31/2012 1:01:25 PM
So, my FPS has been a steady 60 whenever I play LoL for as long as I've had this build (a month or so now), and all of a sudden it's dropped to like, 4...

I've changed nothing nor have I even opened up my tower in a couple weeks.

Any idea why something like this would happen?
#2OdiousThirteen(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2012 1:16:27 PM
Nothin'?

;-;
#3Kerr AvonPosted 5/31/2012 3:18:17 PM
It's impossible to say, since you've given us no information at all about either your PC, it's OS and drivers, or the games/programs you've been running.

Please post your PC's specs, which version of Windows you're using, the games you've been playing, etc. And I take it you've run a malware and a virus checker (if not, I recommend Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, and Avast!, both free), and found no infections? Also, download Ccleaner, and use it to delete your temporary files. I really doubt that it will solve your problem, but it can't hurt.

Also, you say you were getting a constant 60FPS, but are now getting 4FPS, how do you know? Are you running a program to check the frame rate?

Remember, no one can diagnose a problem without information. You're far better off giving too much information than not enough.
---
"PCs don't catch viruses or malware. Stupid users do." - The Cranky Hermit.
For all things N64: http://z9.invisionfree.com/Nintendo_64_Forever/
#4DjHotnessPosted 5/31/2012 3:21:43 PM
I play LoL also and it seems like it has been happening to some people since the latest patch with the graphics update.
---
Kick in tha door wavin' the 44! All yah heard was poppa dont hit me no more! D;