This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Problem with my FPS

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Problem with my FPS
4 years ago#1
So, my FPS has been a steady 60 whenever I play LoL for as long as I've had this build (a month or so now), and all of a sudden it's dropped to like, 4...

I've changed nothing nor have I even opened up my tower in a couple weeks.

Any idea why something like this would happen?
4 years ago#2

4 years ago#3
It's impossible to say, since you've given us no information at all about either your PC, it's OS and drivers, or the games/programs you've been running.

Please post your PC's specs, which version of Windows you're using, the games you've been playing, etc. And I take it you've run a malware and a virus checker (if not, I recommend Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, and Avast!, both free), and found no infections? Also, download Ccleaner, and use it to delete your temporary files. I really doubt that it will solve your problem, but it can't hurt.

Also, you say you were getting a constant 60FPS, but are now getting 4FPS, how do you know? Are you running a program to check the frame rate?

Remember, no one can diagnose a problem without information. You're far better off giving too much information than not enough.
"PCs don't catch viruses or malware. Stupid users do." - The Cranky Hermit.
For all things N64:
4 years ago#4
I play LoL also and it seems like it has been happening to some people since the latest patch with the graphics update.
Kick in tha door wavin' the 44! All yah heard was poppa dont hit me no more! D;
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Problem with my FPS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived