This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

BF3 to get "VIP" service

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. BF3 to get "VIP" service

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
4 years ago#21
The hell are you going on about?
Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively.

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
4 years ago#22
JonWood007 posted...
Way for EA to **** on its best franchises yet again.

BF3 is NOT BF Play 4 free. Charging people for extra weapons and all might work well in the F2P field, but if I pay $60 ****ing dollars for a game, I better ****ing get the complete experience.

I'm not saying any more. I can't convey my thoughts about EA further than this without breaking TOS.

It didn't work in the F2P field, either, actually. The best F2P games rely on faster unlocks/shortcuts from payments rather than exclusive crap.
mmarkster posted...
Even though the game runs in 720p, it produces another 480p stream for the New Controller. That's like 1200p!

User Info: _GRIM_FANDANGO_

_GRIM_FANDANGO_
4 years ago#23
SomeMacGuy posted...
lol @ people that bought bf3

Given the hours I played and the amount of fun me and my buddies have had in this game I would not say it is a bad deal.
I5 760 | MSI GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr II | 8GB 1600MHz | WD 1TB 7200Rpm | Corsair VX 550w | CM Gladiator | Samsung S24A350H | Board Corsair K90 | Mouse Corsair M90

Orestes417
4 years ago#24
Indeed. 500+ hours in and still having a blast, very little on the PC even begins to compare to that sort of staying power

User Info: ATiRadeonHD

ATiRadeonHD
4 years ago#25
SomeMacGuy posted...

Dude, your name is SomeMacGuy. You're the king of wasting money.
|| AMD Phenom II x6 1065T || nVidia GTX 560Ti || Thermaltake 600 watt PSU || 8GB DDR3 || Windows 7

User Info: wizardmon

wizardmon
4 years ago#26
SomeMacGuy posted...

I really wish that I did not purchase it, it is truly a terrible waste of money.
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard -ToastyOne
It's impossible to insert another motherboard into one of the DIMM slots -Wraithdagger44

User Info: JonWood007

JonWood007
4 years ago#27
DarkZV2Beta posted...
JonWood007 posted...
Way for EA to **** on its best franchises yet again.

BF3 is NOT BF Play 4 free. Charging people for extra weapons and all might work well in the F2P field, but if I pay $60 ****ing dollars for a game, I better ****ing get the complete experience.

I'm not saying any more. I can't convey my thoughts about EA further than this without breaking TOS.

It didn't work in the F2P field, either, actually. The best F2P games rely on faster unlocks/shortcuts from payments rather than exclusive crap.

Yeah, but the whole thing is, BF3 is turning into BF Play 4 free. Even if it doesn't work, EA nickel and dimes the ever loving crap out of everything. I stopped playing pretty quickly since it was too blatant. Tribes Ascend and TF2 do things better obviously, but it seems EA's trying to introduce BF Play 4 Free business tactics into BF3.
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 5850 | 1 TB HD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HD | W7 | 1366x768

Orestes417
4 years ago#28
Again, what the hell are you talking about? Map packs are nothing new, hell BF2 had at least one paid expansion with less content than this premium bundle

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
4 years ago#29
Well, it's EA games. They aren't any better or worse than *insert megapublisher here*. They played the underdog and people bought into it(again), and look at where you are now!
mmarkster posted...
Even though the game runs in 720p, it produces another 480p stream for the New Controller. That's like 1200p!

User Info: ArthasReborn

ArthasReborn
4 years ago#30
Oh. Beautiful. Map packs only serve to divide the community.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/arthasreborn http://i49.tinypic.com/32znxno.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/4rrggy.jpg http://i46.tinypic.com/af7sdj.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. BF3 to get "VIP" service

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived