This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh why did I buy Medal of Honor??

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Oh why did I buy Medal of Honor??
3 years ago#1
Hugest mistake ever, the game is even worst than COD, I'd rather have COD over MOH. Theres only like a total of what 8 MP maps? Boring game modes, they made the multiplayer like COD except even worse. Like COD half of your kills come from killstreaks. Hardly any guns to use, boring, boring shooting. I already know how the singleplayer is, and it wasn't a problem a linear SP which is only fun the first play through.

5$ wasted!!
---
i5 2500k @ 4.2 | Z68X-UD3P | Hyper 212+ | 4 GB 1600 | HD 6950 | Samsung Spinpoint 1 TB + WD 320 | Win 7 64-bit | Corsair 750HX| CM 690 II Adv
3 years ago#2
th single player campaign is bangin though
---
i7 920 D0 | P6T6 WS Revolution | 2xGTX285 2GB | 12GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 | 2x600GB Raptor/ 2x1TB RE3 WD | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01
3 years ago#3
EA dropped support for this game very quickly which is why there isn't much content.
---
SRWG-W - http://www.srwg-w.org/
Are we not men?
3 years ago#4
th single player campaign is bangin though

this
---
Maximum Payload, INFINITY! Currently playing GGPO
3 years ago#5
The only thing the multiplayer really did right was the emphasis on pushing up. Should've used the same engine as the solo game instead of borrowing Battlefield's.
---
Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively.
3 years ago#6
5 bucks for the single player is good, 5 hours of entertainment for 5 bucks is a great deal imo.
---
2700K @ 4.5ghz(1.28v) | Sapphire 7970 Crossfire @ 1125/1500 | Samsung 830 SSD | 8GB Sniper | 500R | Corsair 850AX | Windblowz 7 Pro
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Oh why did I buy Medal of Honor??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived