This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

World of Tanks

#1ff8ff8Posted 5/31/2012 3:12:36 PM
Anyone else here play it? My brother and I started and now we're just collecting Tier 4s and freaking out about the patch (we went the German line....)

Anyways, anybody up for some PC board platoons?
---
So the last vid card i asked about was crap. Is this better? -chia
That's a motherboard.-lfcmaestro8
#2Erik212Posted 5/31/2012 3:24:33 PM
I played all through the beta, tbh it's an ok game. I tend to buy premium for a month and then not play for many months until the next major patch. I don't see the brits being that good with the little information that we currently have about them.

Germans aren't ever really a bad line, you just need to understand that they catch fire a lot, but their medium line has the most accurate guns and least armor. Their SPGs are middle of the road, and their heavies are ok, although the Maus is better than the E-100, with a worse grind in exchange.
---
Another idea I had was the spy/sniper being able to climb into the soldier's rocket launcher and be launched across the map, dealing more damage, but no splash.
#3ff8ff8(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2012 3:54:27 PM
I'm working on a PZIV, then rushing down to E-50. Also have a Hetzer so I'll stop at STUGIII since I don't think I can get a ferdinand before they release other german TDs.
Gonna stick with the German arty.

So my current plans are:
Scout: Russian T-50/2
Medium sniper: German E-50
Arty: Go to German Grille, wait for brits.
Heavy: Russian IS-4
TD: upcoming German STU100
---
So the last vid card i asked about was crap. Is this better? -chia
That's a motherboard.-lfcmaestro8