This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Out of all of my fellow Diabros, Lemur is the WORST

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Out of all of my fellow Diabros, Lemur is the WORST

User Info: Louisville15

Louisville15
4 years ago#1
I'm not kidding.

He will NEVER play with me :(

What should I do to seduce him into playing a fantastic game of Diablo 3 with me?
i7 930 @ 3.6 | 2x MSI GTX 560Ti 2GB Twin Frozr II | EVGA E758 | 6GB G.Skill Ripjaws | Windows 7 64bit | OCZ ZX1250 | 1TB WD Caviar Black | AW2310 | Antec 1200

User Info: AllHailTheDead6

AllHailTheDead6
4 years ago#2
forget him play with me
PSN AllHailTheDead0

User Info: Mudkip57

Mudkip57
4 years ago#3
Vanishing dye. Need to show off dem man hairs

User Info: Louisville15

Louisville15
4 years ago#4
AllHailTheDead6 posted...
forget him play with me

:3
i7 930 @ 3.6 | 2x MSI GTX 560Ti 2GB Twin Frozr II | EVGA E758 | 6GB G.Skill Ripjaws | Windows 7 64bit | OCZ ZX1250 | 1TB WD Caviar Black | AW2310 | Antec 1200

User Info: tspirtle2

tspirtle2
4 years ago#5
I finally got D3. Problem is, I don't know any of you guys that well. Are you worth playing with? >_>

User Info: chrono625

chrono625
4 years ago#6
ill play with you - im currently trying to get geared for inferno on my monk AKA rolling a wizard who is level 45 right now.
http://tinyurl.com/7wjgorf - Super Bowl XLVI Champions - NY Giants

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
4 years ago#7
Louisville isn't , that's why Lemur doesn't play with him, says he's a total newb.
RIP - Babygirl 11/2002- 4/24/2012
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | G.Skill Ripjaws Z | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO

User Info: Lemur_H

Lemur_H
4 years ago#8
I'm pretty much done with Diablo III. Losing its charm. Not really having fun anymore.
2500K - 2x 560 Ti 448 SLI - 8GB DDR3 - M4 128GB SSD

User Info: tspirtle2

tspirtle2
4 years ago#9
I got a DH to level 56 in act 3 hell. I'm enjoy the game until I run into a bad combo elite/champion pack. Having to stop progression and spend a ridiculous amount of time kiting just to kill one pack gets old... Especially if you're in an area where you can't lure them away and skip them.

I think I may start HC this weekend.

User Info: chrono625

chrono625
4 years ago#10
I got a DH to level 56 in act 3 hell. I'm enjoy the game until I run into a bad combo elite/champion pack. Having to stop progression and spend a ridiculous amount of time kiting just to kill one pack gets old... Especially if you're in an area where you can't lure them away and skip them.

I think I may start HC this weekend.

DH's are insanely powerful. Get a better weapon and you should practically face roll hell.
http://tinyurl.com/7wjgorf - Super Bowl XLVI Champions - NY Giants
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Out of all of my fellow Diabros, Lemur is the WORST

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived