This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Onn keyboard at walmart .......

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Onn keyboard at walmart .......

User Info: Darkneo20

Darkneo20
4 years ago#1
it was only $9.99 at walmart and i had a few sticky keys on my microsoft comfort curve so i decided to try this things ........ big mistake

the buttons dont click fast when u type on them u have to actually push on them like a soft keyboard is and this thing feels cramped and crowded together i find myself hitting the wrong keys ><

even the backspace key is small not a long 2inch key like it should be ...... i might return this damm junk to walmart tomm
Amd Phenom II X4 955 3.2ghz ASUS EAH DIRECTCU 5850 1gig Asus Crosshair Formula 3 790FX WD Caviar 640gig HDD Coolermaster HAF 932 XFX Modular 750watt PSU

User Info: DC4ever

DC4ever
4 years ago#2
Wait, a $10 keyboard from Wal-Mart isn't good?
"Korea is not the most wired country in the world....
Europe is I believe." -Nurotic

User Info: Darkneo20

Darkneo20
4 years ago#3
its ok ......it seems to be a little bit better now that i been usin it 3hrs and broke it in, but still not as good as the microsoft comfort curve one i had before this
Amd Phenom II X4 955 3.2ghz ASUS EAH DIRECTCU 5850 1gig Asus Crosshair Formula 3 790FX WD Caviar 640gig HDD Coolermaster HAF 932 XFX Modular 750watt PSU
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Onn keyboard at walmart .......

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived