This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Flight Stick under $50?

#11Eclypse9810Posted 6/2/2012 5:47:54 PM
I personally use http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=13_195_199&item_id=045881 for all my flying games. No complaints from me, performs perfectly.
---
Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.
#12somebadlemonadePosted 6/2/2012 7:52:19 PM
Yup thrustmaster is kinda the go to brand when it comes to sticks.

CH would like a word with you

though you won't get much for $50 if you go that route
i was looking around for a decent flight stick as the twist sensor in my logitech strike force 3d(it's like 8 years old) took a dump. . .

the 2 good sticks under $50 are the logitech extreme 3d pro and the thrustmaster t-flight hotas x

which were already mentioned in this topic, you can't really get better till you get around the $100 mark which is double your budget

another option is try to pick something up used, like a saitek x52 hotas
---
Canti posted : uh the earth clearly circles the sun once a day
hence nighttime???
#13MachEvolution(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2012 8:56:34 PM
I'm trying to decide between the Logitech 3D Pro and the Thrustmaster Hotas X. I like the Logitech stick better than the Thrustmaster one, but I also like the separate throttle control the Thrustmaster comes with.

If I had the money, yeah I'd go for the saitek X52, but I'm not going to spend that much money on a flight stick.

Decisions, decisions...
#14MachEvolution(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2012 9:21:44 PM
I decided to buy the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. Found a good website to order from and after tax+shipping the total cost was $35. As nice as having the separate throttle control might be, I don't think I'd be very comfortable with the Hotas X stick.

Thanks for all the help.