This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Flight Stick under $50?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best Flight Stick under $50?

User Info: Eclypse9810

Eclypse9810
4 years ago#11
I personally use http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=13_195_199&item_id=045881 for all my flying games. No complaints from me, performs perfectly.
Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.

User Info: somebadlemonade

somebadlemonade
4 years ago#12
Yup thrustmaster is kinda the go to brand when it comes to sticks.

CH would like a word with you

though you won't get much for $50 if you go that route
i was looking around for a decent flight stick as the twist sensor in my logitech strike force 3d(it's like 8 years old) took a dump. . .

the 2 good sticks under $50 are the logitech extreme 3d pro and the thrustmaster t-flight hotas x

which were already mentioned in this topic, you can't really get better till you get around the $100 mark which is double your budget

another option is try to pick something up used, like a saitek x52 hotas
Canti posted : uh the earth clearly circles the sun once a day
hence nighttime???

User Info: MachEvolution

MachEvolution
4 years ago#13
I'm trying to decide between the Logitech 3D Pro and the Thrustmaster Hotas X. I like the Logitech stick better than the Thrustmaster one, but I also like the separate throttle control the Thrustmaster comes with.

If I had the money, yeah I'd go for the saitek X52, but I'm not going to spend that much money on a flight stick.

Decisions, decisions...

User Info: MachEvolution

MachEvolution
4 years ago#14
I decided to buy the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. Found a good website to order from and after tax+shipping the total cost was $35. As nice as having the separate throttle control might be, I don't think I'd be very comfortable with the Hotas X stick.

Thanks for all the help.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best Flight Stick under $50?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived