This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'd love it if MGS Rising's PC version wasn't scraped.

#11337_FF_GoDPosted 6/1/2012 7:17:33 PM
Like seriously.
---
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/66465223/priceless.png
A true master of the art.
#2kamikaze135Posted 6/1/2012 7:32:16 PM
I own a PS3, but I'd only buy MGS Rising if it was on PC, lol. I really don't like playing on the PS3 unless I absolutely must and Rising doesn't come off as a AAA game. Still looks good though.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#3ZeraphLordSPosted 6/1/2012 7:35:18 PM
Did this just happen? :(
---
The best course of action is to just get the information you need, then get out while you're still alive. - destroy everything on GameFAQs
#4ajxhPosted 6/1/2012 7:37:42 PM
I'm not sure if it would be my cup of tea. I love the Metal Gear series, I still consider it my favorite video game series of all time, but Kojima himself made it sound like if you really like the traditional MG games, then you might find this one difficult to get into. I don't know. Chances are I'd still probably like it because it's Metal Gear.
#5ZeraphLordSPosted 6/1/2012 7:43:02 PM
I just saw the new trailer with no logo :(

I think I'd enjoy it thematically, but hm. I liked the trailer though.
---
The best course of action is to just get the information you need, then get out while you're still alive. - destroy everything on GameFAQs
#6GTRagnarokPosted 6/1/2012 8:02:36 PM
PC version is no more. Also, let's keep in mind that the game is called Metal Gear Rising, not Metal Gear Solid. Some people seem to think that this is MGS5 and are pissed off at the gameplay, which I think is a stupid reaction. Do they really think Raiden, after seeing his moves in MGS4, is the kind of guy who likes to sneak around like Snake?
---
Alienware M17x R4 | i7-3720QM | 2GB 7970M | 6GB DDR3 1600 | 240GB SSD + 500GB 7200RPM HDD |
#7spardasiegPosted 6/1/2012 8:04:29 PM
I like that they went in this direction honestly, loving the way the sword works, looks fun.
---
My Photography and such: http://insidemyeyes.aminus3.com/ (I take pictures of unsuspecting people and inanimate objects for funsies mostly.)
#8YoungAdultLinkPosted 6/1/2012 10:29:45 PM
It's an honest mistake, on the name. It was announced as Metal Gear Rising, then the next time they showed it it was Metal Gear Solid Rising, and then it got cancelled and given to another studio and now it's Metal Gear Rising Revengeance.
---
Steam sales. There are at least 9 every week, including mid week madness and weekend deals.