This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So the whole mounted combat for skyrim for pc beta IS actually dawnguard?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So the whole mounted combat for skyrim for pc beta IS actually dawnguard?

User Info: DARQ MX

DARQ MX
4 years ago#1
This is wierd cause I pretty much just got this memo. lol. I saw this trailer. And Pretty much splooged everywhere but... where is any of this besides mounted combat in the beta? lol

maybe I should just find it. haha

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/724293/skyrims-dawnguard-dlc-trailer-is-all-about-vampires-vampire-hunting/
Intel i5 2500k+ on FRIO|8GB G.Skill RipJaws|Raptor X, 1TB WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme 4, Gen3 |Sapphire 2GB 6950|Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R |Windows 7 Pro 64

User Info: ShadowSkill11

ShadowSkill11
4 years ago#2
Critical thinking at an all time low...

Yes... the horse back riding from the beta version of Skyrim is DawnGuard minus the new areas, story, characters, possible weapons/armor, and ability to choose between vampire or Dawnguard factions. Besides that they are exactly the same.

User Info: DARQ MX

DARQ MX
4 years ago#3
ShadowSkill11 posted...
Critical thinking at an all time low...

Yes... the horse back riding from the beta version of Skyrim is DawnGuard minus the new areas, story, characters, possible weapons/armor, and ability to choose between vampire or Dawnguard factions. Besides that they are exactly the same.

ohhhh ok. llol I thought soooo
Intel i5 2500k+ on FRIO|8GB G.Skill RipJaws|Raptor X, 1TB WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme 4, Gen3 |Sapphire 2GB 6950|Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R |Windows 7 Pro 64
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So the whole mounted combat for skyrim for pc beta IS actually dawnguard?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived