This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

680 worth it over the 670?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. 680 worth it over the 670?

User Info: DiehardFFv2

DiehardFFv2
4 years ago#11
Youd have to say you had a 670 though if you didn't get the 680...

that's the pride hit there

I'd rather be proud of spending my money wisely then announcing the world over that I parted with it gladly.
i5 3570k @4.2 GHz/ Asrock Z77 Extreme4 / 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1866 / MSI GTX 560 / Corsair Force GT 120GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB

User Info: aznj03

aznj03
4 years ago#12
I'd rather be proud of spending my money wisely then announcing the world over that I parted with it gladly.

Well, in the future, 2 or 3 680s should outperform 670s (we still do tri-sli right? oh and I say should instead of will because loldrivers). Thing is, considering the price of cards nowadays, and assuming the trend will continue, its probably more worth it to just get a newer card at that point. So is it really worth it? No. I don't think top of the line cards have been truly worth it since the 8800.
...you're aware that there's an invention called television, and on that invention they show shows, right?
-Pulp Fiction
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. 680 worth it over the 670?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived